“Never Fails” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“Never Fails”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

My husband and I are regulars here. Good servers, Good food, great steaks and the best ribs ever, btw strong margaritas. Happy hour every Sunday- Friday 4-7pm. Not much about this place I don't like. It's a must go in Lexington!

Lexington, Kentucky
“We love this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The service was great and we enjoyed the food as always. I don't think you can go wrong with this steakhouse. We chose the potato skins for our lunch. It was enough for two. Friendly staff!

Visited July 2014
Lexington, Kentucky
“Simply the Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

If you are looking for a casual restaurant with great food, loud music and high energy atmosphere - this is the place for you. The steaks are tender, portions are right on the mark and service is excellent.

Visited June 2014
“pretty good BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Fun place, good BBQ, decent beers and bourbons, good for families or easy night out. Pretty good place to watch sports.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Naperville, Illinois, United States
“Friendly Staff and Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Visited this location for the first time while in town for a race and I was very impressed. The wait staff was excellent. They very friendly, personable, and attentive. All the food we had was served hot and fresh. I feel like a good a little more food than I have at other Texas Roadhouse as well. I could not really find anything to complain about. I would recommend it while in town!

Visited March 2014