“Best steak for the money in Lexington” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 749 restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Lexington, Kentucky
“Best steak for the money in Lexington”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Folks, if you are a guy, try the Cowboy cut Sirloin, medium rare. It us GOOD! I don't know how theysell it at such a cheap price.

Visited February 2013

88% Recommend
New Era, Michigan, United States
“Very good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I liked the servers. They were friendly and efficient and very accomodating. Everything we needed was brought with a kind attitude. We loved it.

Visited February 2013
forestville,ny
“Outstanding and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Sometimes TRH can be hit or miss. This one was outstanding. Extremely busy night (Valentines Day) but the staff was patient and did not rush the patrons. Bar staff took the time to explain about a few of the craft brews. Wait staff was prompt and very attentive. When the prime rib came out a little too pink for my brides liking it was taken back to the kitchen and brought back, escorted by management, exactly right.

Jonathan, our server, exemplified southern hospitality and was very well mannered.

It is a shame we live so many hundreds of miles away, because we would certainly frequent this establishment.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kentucky
“You can't go wrong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Possibly the best steak I have ever eaten. I wasn't expecting it to be good. I had gone to the restaurant years ago and had a bad meal. I had written it off. A family wanted to go there for their birthday, so I went reluctantly. I was shocked. Although I don't care for the roadhouse experience and especially country music, I can endure it all for the food.

Visited November 2012
Lexington, Kentucky
“Bargain steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

The one advantage Texas Roadhouse has over the competition is reasonable prices. Depending on location, a good 10 oz sirloin steak is about $11, a filet mignon is still around $15. Frozen Margaritas are better than at Mexican restaurants. Roast chicken with mashed potatos is a bargain, avoid the burgers.

Visited December 2012