“Their Pizzas are great” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #108 of 772 Restaurants in Lexington
Lexington, Kentucky
“Their Pizzas are great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have to list this as one of my best meals because I have never been disappointed when I have eaten there. I am a thin crust pizza man and these are some of the BEST thin crust pizza you will find, but they are not a one trick pony. They have a good, not great, menu. A great place to eat and you will not leave hungry.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“One of our favorites!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We love the strawberry salad, all the pizzas, and especially the bananas foster waffle!!! You really can't go wrong.

• Visited April 2013
“Food was okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

My food was okay. The ranch salad dressing was terrible!! I basically could not eat the salad because it was bad. My fish dinner was not very good either. My friends burger did look good and it made me wish that was what I ordered. Atmosphere was great though! Place had a good vibe and service was outstanding. I'm going to give it another try because I'm hoping my next experience will be better

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Its all good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I travel for work so I eat out often and seek out local non chain places. Everything was good however what impressed me the most was overhearing the owner grill a new hire on her knowledge of the menu. He was thorough. Training is king in hospitality......... .

• Visited July 2012
Versailles, Kentucky
“Excellent burgets & Portabella mushroom sandwiche”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

4 Burgers and the grilled mushroom sandwich were all devoured by happy diners. The skinny fries were a huge hit as were a shared order of lettuce wraps.
The service is always great - however, restaurants that require waitstaff to memorize a table's entire order aremissing the mark - this RARELY comes back correct - what is the point!? Impressive if it works, but since it usually doesn't, diners are annoyed with incorrect orders. A good old notepad works for us!

Visited June 2013