“Food was okay” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #106 of 772 Restaurants in Lexington
“Food was okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

My food was okay. The ranch salad dressing was terrible!! I basically could not eat the salad because it was bad. My fish dinner was not very good either. My friends burger did look good and it made me wish that was what I ordered. Atmosphere was great though! Place had a good vibe and service was outstanding. I'm going to give it another try because I'm hoping my next experience will be better

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Its all good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I travel for work so I eat out often and seek out local non chain places. Everything was good however what impressed me the most was overhearing the owner grill a new hire on her knowledge of the menu. He was thorough. Training is king in hospitality......... .

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Versailles, Kentucky
“Excellent burgets & Portabella mushroom sandwiche”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

4 Burgers and the grilled mushroom sandwich were all devoured by happy diners. The skinny fries were a huge hit as were a shared order of lettuce wraps.
The service is always great - however, restaurants that require waitstaff to memorize a table's entire order aremissing the mark - this RARELY comes back correct - what is the point!? Impressive if it works, but since it usually doesn't, diners are annoyed with incorrect orders. A good old notepad works for us!

Visited June 2013
Selmer, Tennessee
“Great Food Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

The center cut Pork Chop is the best I have had in Lexington!! Blue Cheese Burger is outstanding!! However the Bananas Foster Waffle is a must order when dining here!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Lexington native says this is #1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

I live in Lexington and make a habit of trying new restaurants. I get tired of the same old-same old. I always end up back at Saul Good. Two locations now and one more opening downtown makes this easily accessible, good prices, great atmosphere, and consistently great service. Never any unfortunate surprises. Go here!!!

Visited March 2013