“Great service, great food, good time on a hot day!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #253 of 721 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great service, great food, good time on a hot day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Arriving around 11 am yesterday me and my family went here for an early lunch on a very hot day! The restaurant was not crowded at all and we were seated right away. Our server arrived shortly after we sat down to take our drink order. Within 5 minutes he brought back our drinks and a steaming basket of fresh bread, which was delicious. I was impressed that he brought an extra glass of ice for our ice tea's. I love it when servers anticipate my needs and as he said the tea was fresh brewed and a little warm so the ice came in handy. He took ours, and the kids order, which arrived within about 20 minutes with fresh drinks and bread. I had the New York strip which was juicy and thick. My wife had the 6 oz sirloin with fried apples, all great. Kids had the chicken strips, and fries which they ate well. Overall like I said in the beginning wonderful food on a hot day!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Nicholasville, KY(suburb of Lexington)
“Logan's Before the Game”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

The steak tips were cooked exactly as ordered and were tender and delicious. The tossed salad was fresh and delicious as was the baked potato. The dinners were steaming hot right out of the oven and melted in your mouth!

Visited February 2014
“Not too shabby!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I do like this particular Logans, because the food was really good and the service was good too. I would recommend this location over other Logans around town.

“Really Nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

Been to Logan's Roadhouse's before but this one seems different. Had an awesome 6 oz sirloin which is the perfect size. It was cooked perfect. The waitress was awesome. Really a nice experience.