“Excellent! Fresh, authentic, spotlessly clean, and unique!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 768 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Seafood
South Shore
“Excellent! Fresh, authentic, spotlessly clean, and unique!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We happened to be in Lexington today and tried this place for the first time. It was fabulous! We ordered the sampler for two with two of each - half lobster, shrimp, and crab rolls. A choice of Cape Cod Chips or homemade cole slaw (which was very good and not swimming in sauce) came with each. The seafood was fresh and delicious. The rolls were excellent (and locally sourced). Although comfortably stuffed, we had to try the whoopie pie and the bourbon vanilla gelato. Both of them were awesome! I can't say enough good things about this place. It's a MUST TRY as well as a MUST RETURN SOON type of place. I'll be back again this week and I'm looking forward to trying the lobster bisque, other soups and shellfish platter. Excellent place and they serve beer and wine as well!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Colorado
“Good Lobster and Crab Rolls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

A unique spot for Lexington. The rolls were made with fresh seafood and were tasty. I was glad we stopped here as I have a tough time passing up a good lobster roll. It is very convenient to be able to walk up to a counter and then watch as the roll is made.

Visited July 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Does not disapoint!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

The lobster rolls are the best! The restaurant is very small but very clean and bright. Wine and beer are available. (there are no signs on the front that let you know there is alcohol) The staff was super friendly and very helpful

Visited July 2014
Lewes, Delaware, United States
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I am in New England a lot, I live lobster rolls. These are just as good, I think the price is comparable to the ones I get in Connecticut, the only thing I would change is the ones I get are heated in butter not cold. This is a very clean restaurant and the staff was as nice as could be. The owner should be proud of his establishment, I own a business and know how important it is to have great people represent you.

Lexington
“Amazing lobster for a great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I went to claw daddy's today and loved it! The lobster roll is fabulous. It literally melts in your mouth. The servers were very polite and seemed to engage with all customers in the dinning room. I will return!

• Visited July 2014