“WHAT a Find!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Raleigh
“WHAT a Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Had no clue we could find a great lobster roll outside of Maine, but we did! Saw an ad in the magazine in our hotel and so glad we did. The lobster bisque was also wonderful. They have more choices beyond Lobster, but that's all we had. Not a fancy place at all, but light, bright, friendly, and very clean. Only one block from Rupp Areana area. Parking was easy around the corner with no cost after 5 pm. Wish I could find one of these in North Carolina. Worth the visit if you like or love Lobster.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Paducah, Kentucky
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We just happened to walk by while visiting downtown Lexington and decided to try it. So glad we did!! The owner greeted us, made several suggestions, and every one was delicious. I had the lobster bisque, and it was one if the best I've had. My husband and I split the sampler, and I can't rave enough about it. We will definitely be back!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“EXCELLANT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I read the reviews and was a bit skeptical. But my husband wanted to a lobster roll so we went. I am very glad that we did. We walked in to be greeted by the owner, he was dressed in a suit & tie. It was sat afternoon and he had the UK - UF basketball game on the tv's. I ordered the sampler with lobster, crab and shrimp and my husband got the lobster. They were both delicious. We had a few glasses of wine, sat and watched the game, the staff were very friendly and the owner kept checking on us. I would def not listen to the other reviews and try this place!

Visited March 2014
Lexington, Ky
“Wonderful lobster. Just like at the shore.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Lobster rolls, lobster pot pies, crab roll, shrimp roll & more. Lobster is the best. Very good but very expensive. But worth the splurge.

Visited January 2014
Lexington, Kentucky
“The bad outweighed the good.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I ordered from Clawdaddy's for the first time the other night. It was a mix of good and bad, but unfortunately the bad outweighed the good.

Firs of all I ordered one 1/2 crab roll and one 1/2 shrimp roll with an order of coleslaw and a blueberry pie. Instead of receiving the shrimp roll, I got the lobster. I did not discover this until I bit into the roll. I have a lobster allergy, so thankfully I did not have a bad reaction this time.

The taste of the rolls were great. I liked the toasted bread, and you got a decent amount of meat for the size of the roll. I was very disappointed in the portion size though, especially for the price. I guess if you get a whole roll its about the size of hot dog bun. The coleslaw was swimming in mayo or miracle whip, not sure which they used. It was not good though. The mini blueberry pie was cold, and it was watery on the inside. I really couldn't stomach more than a couple of bites.

Overall I would have to say I probably will never eat here again.

• Visited February 2014