“Very nice meal here” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Notte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 749 restaurants in Lexington
Cross street: Rojay
NW Arkansas
“Very nice meal here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband wanted Italian and I chose this restaurant on the basis of TA reviews, even though it was on the opposite side of the city from where we were staying. The meal was worth the trip. I had the Penne Gorgonzola, with grilled chicken and sundried tomatoes. At first I thought the sauce was too thin, but I actually appreciated that it was flavorful but not heavy. My husband was pleased with his lasagne. The atmosphere is casual yet quaint. We were there on a Thursday which features half priced bottles of wine. I wanted to order wine but wouldn't drink a bottle by myself until our waiter told me he could wrap it to-go for me at the end of dinner. Great service! We would definitely return if in Lexington again.

Visited September 2013

86% Recommend
NC
“Highly recommend. Book online to save the waiting time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Great place. True fried muzzarella. Fresh seafood. Gr8 pasta

Recommend booking online prior to arrival to skip the waiting.
Very friendly staff.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Greenup, Kentucky
“Great Spaghetti and Meatballs, Nice Ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

It has been two or three years since we have eaten at Bella Notte in Lexington, Kentucky. It was a great experience each time that we went there. I like good meatballs and spaghetti, and I got that at this restaurant. My wife was not too crazy about the lasagna, because she really does not like ricotta cheese. We both liked the flat, round loaf of bread that they bought, along with the olive oil and herbs in which to dip it. The atmosphere was nice, a little subdued as far as lighting, and at the times that we were there, there were tiny lights strewn about, setting a nice, festive mood. As I said, it has been a couple of years, but I would not hesitate to visit it once more.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago, Illinois
“Every bit as good as the more positive reviews here suggest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Had a wonderful dinner here with family over a fast getaway weekend in Lexington.
Great little spot trying hard to feel Italian...and doing a reasonable job at it.
Food was suberb. Pizza every bit as good as mentioned; love the prosciutto with rocket & parmesan...simply divine...and a great bang of garlic.
Decent wine list and not too expensive.
Would recommend in a heartbeat.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“FELT LIKE WE WERE IN ITALY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Very authentic looking Italian restaurant. Food was amazing, great wine and hot Italian bread, olive oil and grated cheese. When in Lexington we will return.

• Visited April 2013