“1st visit” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Thousandsticks
“1st visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Arrived less than 30 min before closing following the Lexington Legends game. Was with a friend who recommended the restaurant. The staff was very nice even though it was so late in the evening. Michelle greeted us and was also our waitress. She was extremely friendly and went out her way to make us feel comfortable. I ordered the Pollo Santa Maria, which I enjoyed very much. I ordered the small order of it and was stuffed. I look forward to taking the family back to eat there on our next visit to Lexington.

Visited May 2014

Waterloo, Canada
“You need to try this restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We sat outside in the warm spring air.
The food is delicious and a great value for the buck. Ordered Penne Romano with chicken. This comes with seconds. But what happens is the waiter brings two meals that you can eat or share. I packed it up for the next day. There is a happy hour between 4 - 7.... Half price drinks. Overall highly recommended for a delicious meal!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

We had never eaten here as they only have lunch on Saturday and Sunday. We are normally in the area during the week at lunch. Very nice restaurant. Staff was efficient. Tried the talapia and my wife shrimp risotto. Excellent. Prices about same as Olive Garden. Step up from Johnny Carinos. The bread and olive oil herb mix very good. Nice atmosphere for any occasion.

Visited April 2014
Winchester, Kentucky, United States
“Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

The restaurant was quiet when we arrived. We were immediately seated and waited on. Everyone was smiling and helpful. I enjoyed having my wine poured at the table. Great food. Definetly going back.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charleston, West Virginia
“Delicious food, great atmosphere & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

My husband and I ate dinner here on a recent shopping trip to Lexington. We had never eaten at this chain restaurant, and it was convenient to the Courtyard where we were staying. Even though it was Saturday evening, we were seated right away. The perfect start to our meal was the fresh bread dipped in the olive oil and herb mixture prepared by our friendly server at our table minutes after we arrived. My husband had melt-in-your-mouth cheese manicotti, and I had AMAZING wood-grilled salmon with tomato basil vinaigrette. We topped it off by sharing a single portion of yummy Tiramisu so large that we could not finish it. I have always been a fan of Olive Garden, but I have to say, the food here was much better, and they had a much more varied menu. Unfortunately, we don't have one close to where we live, but this just means we'll make a point to visit whenever we are near one.

• Visited January 2014