“Best bbq in Lexington” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #71 of 749 restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Boutique BBQ and Southern Soul prepared at the direction of Chef Ben. Willie's has live musical performances every night by some of the area's most talented musicians as well as touring groups from all over the world. Call for your reservation today!
New York City, New York
“Best bbq in Lexington”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I went here not too long ago and had a great time listening to traditional Kentucky bluegrass while eating a fantastic meal. I'll definitely be back. Do not miss this place if you live in Lexington or you're just traveling through.

83% Recommend
“Don't miss this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

While traveling trough Lexington our hotel recommended Willie's when I asked for some good BBQ. Well we went and shared the pork hamburger which had smoked cheese, carmelized onions, a fried green tomato and I don't know what else!! But being from Texas I can tell you it was THE BEST burger I have ever had!!! And believe me I like good, scratch that, great food! And this place has it! Slaw was good, sweet potato fries (wedges) amazing! Oh man and we had check this out blackberry habanero wings, that were the bomb!! Great whole in the wall atmosphere, great staff (ask for heather:) and the only bad thing I can say is we were just a few minutes late to catch the live music..blue grass I'm sure:/ anyway check it out locals if you haven't already!, great prices too!

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Great atmosphere and great service. Definitely the place to be for good food and live music. My favorite is the BBQ sandwich and cornbread. Just ask for Arthur and he will make sure you have a great time.

“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

We stopped at this place on our way through Kentucky. The service was friendly and fast. The food was delicious and very reasonably priced. We were able to hear some local live music while we were there, which added to the enjoyable experience. Definitely worth the trip!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best new hangout in Lexington!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Willie's is Lexington's best new hangout. The food is amazing. From the truffle fries, to the BBQ sandwich to the cornbread, everything is awesome. The musical talent that you'll encounter at Willie's is some of the best in Lexington. The atmosphere is really chill and everyone is having a good time. This place has a homey feel to it, not like some of those other live music places. Go to Willie's, trust me, you'll enjoy yourself and walk away wanting to go back again.