You added SpringHill Suites Lexington near the University of Kentucky to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites Lexington near the University of Kentucky
Ranked #18 of 65 Hotels in Lexington
Cincinnati, Ohio
“quiet and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stayed at the Springhill Suites for a horse Clinic I was participating in at the Kentucky Horse Park. Even though it's a little further away from the park than other hotels, it was very clean, and very quiet. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and roomy. We were very close to downton and Rupp Arena.

I would stay here again.

The hot tub was not very hot but was warm and comfortable for sore muscles. The indoor pool is very small but nice for laps or just letting the kids splash a bit.

They have a nice breakfast in the morning with Eggs, meat, waffles, fruit, muffins, etc.. Nice selection.

We even did laundry there very reasonable.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back of the hotel. It faces the Harness Racing Track and in the off season it...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Sterling, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

This hotel was very nice and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The bed was super-comfy, nice TV and the bathroom was great. No complaints whatsoever and I would definitely stay here again when I'm in Lexington. There is a nearby restaurant called mellow mushroom I'd highly recommend, great pizza and lots of craft beers.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Very clean spacious and comfortable suite that was ideal for even a 2 night stay . The staff were all very pleasant and helpful from the reception people , night staff , Breakfast cooks to cleaners ...all a pleasure to speak to , a real credit to the Hotel .

The suite had real cups and real glassware , important to me personally. Only grouse would be the Breakfast ware downstairs is plastic knife and fork , plastic cups and plates (a pet hate for me) that did not do justice to the hot, well cooked and well presented breakfast food . The porridge by the way (hot oat meal ) was rib sticking good.
A very well ran Hotel, with superb staff at a good rate

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
lick creek, KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

It is so refreshing to be able to stay at a hotel that gets what travelers need and want. From the second you walked through the doors here you see smiling, friendly staff, interior design that is pleasing to the eye and in calming colors. The room we stayed in was a King suite and while the room was very spacious for our family of four (we have a 3 and 4 year old), the only complaint I had was that the king size bed did not "feel" king sized. We have a king size bed in our home and my children still sleep in it with us with no problem. The "king size" bed in this room was so small my daughter didn't fit in bed with us. But it wasn't a problem because the sofa had a pull out bed. The room was very neat and clean and had everything we needed. This is the fourth time we have stayed at a Marriott hotel (Courtyard and SpringHill Suites) and we have decided it is the only hotel chain we will book with from now on. The free breakfast bar was better than what you would find in most restaurants and my children and I loved it. There was something for all of us! Fruit, yogurt, bagels, muffins, waffles, eggs, ham, sausage, cereal, toast, jellies, butter, cinnamon, syrup, pecans, a variety of coffees, tea, milk, juices, I could go on but the point is, endless choices and DELICIOUS. This hotel was just wonderful. We were visiting a church member during his surgery and weren't sure what time we would be out of the hospital. The check out for the hotel was noon and when we feared we wouldn't return in time for check out, they extended our check out time until 1:30. Absolutely the most caring, kind, efficient staff I've ever encountered. Kudos, Bravo, and thanks Marriott!

Room Tip: The pool and workout room are located on the first floor but they are in the hallway before you get...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Loxley, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful rooms, very clean, beautiful furnishing, great staff, the best breakfast with great price- FREESo pleased to find this beautiful hotel. Business trip came up and check with TRIPADVISOR for hotel.Springhill suites Marriott at University of Kentucky came up checked reviews and booked immediately before they were gone. Price OK and well worth it. Highly recommend this hotel,

• Stayed April 2013
Ferndale, Mi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed just two nights for a quick business trip. The hotel was well kept and very clean. My only disappointment with my stay at this hotel was the cable was not working correctly. My hometowns baseball team was in the finals and I was looking forward to being able to watch the game and was unable to. Would stay here again even with my family. Rooms were very spacious.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Scott Depot, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We slept 5 comfortably in a room with 2 queens & a sofa bed. The sofa bed was large. Get to breakfast well before it is due to close to get best selection. Indoor pool was small but served the purpose. Overall a great value, comfortable hotel.

• Stayed April 2013

Been to SpringHill Suites Lexington near the University of Kentucky? Share your experiences!