I stayed here two nights recently during my husband's hospital stay. It was perfect- safe area, close to downtown and campus, many eateries around the hotel. The parking lot was well lit. My room was on the first floor, I had a view of some grass, trees and a picket fence- felt very homey! My room was very quiet despite a large group of students in residence. I never heard one thing! The room was spacious with ample work space, a charging dock for IPhone, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, iron all included and the $99/night special was a bargain! The was a decent indoor pool and whirlpool as well as a fitness room and computer terminal available. WIFI is free. The breakfast buffet was definitely a notch up from HI Express. Free morning newspaper. They had a waffle maker, toaster with assorted pastries, bagels (whole wheat!) fresh fruit, yogurt, two juices, oatmeal with fixings, cereals, scrambled eggs, ham and sausage patties. Though busy, food was always freshly stocked and the area was very comfortable. As a women traveling solo, I highly recommend this hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Lexington Near The University Of Kentucky Hotel
- Springhill Suites Lexington Near The University Of Kentucky Hotel Lexington
- Springhill Suites Lexington
- Lexington Springhill Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Lexington near the University of Kentucky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.