My daughter had an early AM test, so we came in the night before and stayed here. Our 1st floor room was clean, neat and comfortable. The sitting/kitchen area was a little cramped, but OK for just the 2 of us. The breakfast was pretty basic, but good. Most everything was what I have come to expect from this chain.
The exercise room is on the fourth floor. This is not that much of a problem except that the fourth floor is also a smoking floor. The elevator doors opened and the stench rolled in. The entire floor, encluding the fitness center stank. Flat, nauseatingly, stank. I walked as far as the fitness center, opened the door, and had to leave before I was physically ill. Fortunately, Fayette Mall was only a couple of blocks away, and was open at 8:30am (probably earlier) for walking.
The other problem was the basketball academy that was a couple of doors down from the hotel. They do not have enough parking, and the people parallel park along the street - on both sides. I could barely see to turn out, and would have been hard pressed to get out of the parking lot at all if I had been driving our family van. I was there on a Friday night/Saturday morning, so this may not always be an issue.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Lexington Hotel
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Lexington Hotel Lexington
- Homewood Suites Lexington
- Homewood Lexington
- Hilton Lexington
- Lexington Homewood
- Lexington Homewood Suites
- Lexington Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.