“I will return when in Lexington” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #6 of 65 hotels in Lexington
Columbia KY
“I will return when in Lexington”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I enjoyed our weekend stay here recently. The experience was one of the best in a Marriott property this year. The staff is professional and friendly. The hotel is neat, clean, and well run. No problems or near problems: Feel confident that you will enjoy your stay

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

76 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Lecanto, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I were in Lexington on a pleasure trip. We stayed one night this week, and we stayed here by chance when we couldn't find the hotel we were looking for. This hotel is extremely well kept, looks fairly new, and the staff is professional. The room was very nicely decorated, clean, and equipped with plenty of outlets. Sure....no free breakfast, but the food at the bistro was as good as any Courtyard. I would recommend the hotel to all.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Pemberton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I usually tried to steer away from the Courtyard brand, but they've improved so much over the years. This was a nice hotel in a great location. Places to eat nearby. The breakfast at the hotel was reasonably priced - not astronomical like some hotels. Having the Starbucks brand was a definite plus. Rooms were nice and spacious. The fridge was a nice addition. A microwave would've been even better! Staff were friendly and accommodating. Fire pit was cool. Pool was tiny. They should've passed on the hot tub and used the extra space to extend the pool. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Recently stayed here with my family for a short weekend trip to the Lexington area. This property is located just off of New Circle Road and the Harrodsburg Road exit. It is next door to the Residence Inn. Initial impressions when you pull up to property, I think, fairly easy to find place and access it. Parking lot and entry is definitely adequate. The staff at check-in was very professional and quick. I think their lobby/restaurant area/lounge area was clean and what you would expect. No complaints. My family did eat breakfast at the hotel. No complaints with food or service. Ordered off the menu--typical breakfast stuff--BLT, juice, french toast, etc...

We also used some of their on-site facilities. While a little small, the indoor pool and hot tub area were clean and nice. Temperature of water was good--which is hard for some properties to regulate. Only issue would be if several visitors were there, it would get crowded fast. But I chose this place for the indoor option in case of rain. Hot tub was above average for the hotel type. Could probably seat 6 or 7 people and was jetted. They also had an adequate fitness area and a nice outdoor patio area in back of property to sit and talk.

I also had no issues with room. First, the bed was comfortable--always a big factor for me when I rate my sleep experience. I would call the mattress a medium firmness (definitely not either soft or too hard). I had a king room with the pull out sofa bed. My young child slept on the pull out and had no issues. I think the room also featured your typical Courtyard features--small desk/work space area, mini fridge, small closet area, etc...

Importantly for me, the room was clean and fresh. AC worked well and the bathroom area was not too small. This property has the sink, toilet and shower all in the same room. I have stayed at some properties where sink is outside of bathroom area. But all in all, no complaints.

I would recommend this property in a heartbeat. Enjoyed my stay here.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Lexington, KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by my stay at this location. The hotel is in one of the less touristy and better parts of town. It is very convenient to the airport, Keeneland, downtown, and many wonderful restaurants and shopping. it is not near the interstates (I-75/I-64) or the horse park if that is your destination. It is a newer location with quality furnishings, a nice snack/bar area, and seating in the main lobby. The rooms were spacious and would make for a comfortable stay of several days. My room did have a refrigerator - I assume this is standards. I normally stay at the Marriott Griffin Gate when in town as it is a higher rated hotel, but the facilities in this hotel are actually newer and more spacious for a general stay. As someone who stays in Lexington 15j-20 nights per year, I can say that this is one of the better options in the Lexington area. The only thing missing is a full-service restaurant, bell service, and valet - otherwise you couldn't ask for more for the price. The only negatives I could say is that the elevators are a tad slow and the hallway floors are a bit loud to the step.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on an upper floor.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were in Lexington over Memorial weekend for a wedding, and stayed in this hotel. The staff were so helpful and friendly, noticeably nicer than average, which was great. The hotel was clean and quiet, and the lobby was comfy and relaxed, an oasis of calm, which was helpful with all of the activities we had outside the hotel. other good stuff: the hotel is close to several restaurants - ranging from burger places to Indian food (good restaurant!) to Italian restaurant to Subway, etc., 3 minutes from a grocery, several gas stations, and other helpful places. Would definitely stay there again when in the area!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the front side rather than the back. The view is nicer.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Newport, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I always stay at Marriott Properties especially courtyards. They're almost alwasy great. This was special because the ladies at the front desk, Julia and Taylor, called a cab for me to give a speech. They called three times and no cab showed. They would not give up continuing to try but finally cared enough to make the executive decision to send the shuttle to take me to my speech. It was a 12 mile drive but they were not going to let me get hung up without a cab. They cared enough about me to make a huge extra effort. Kudos.

Rooms were great and lobby was wonderful. This place has a great staff that stands out.

Room Tip: first floor near lobby is very easy
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Lexington Keeneland/Airport? Share your experiences!