“Top notch residence inn!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 65 hotels in Lexington
West End, North Carolina
“Top notch residence inn!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I am a loyal Marriott rewards member, and choose Marriott's whenever possible, specifically Residence Inn's as I often travel with my three children. I want to tell you, from the of moment we arrived,our stay was excellent. Brandan at the front desk was to thank for our memorable stay. He welcomed us warmly and sincerely and was eager to make restaurant recommendations for us. He was full of in formation about the area and made it his goal to ensure me and my kids had wonderful stay. He brought us out a stack of towels while we were in the pool, without us even asking. Did I mention the coins? I was throwing a penny in the pool for my kids to search for...Brandon unselfishly reached in his pocket and threw in all his loose change as well! He went way above his call of duty,
As if that weren't enough, the next morning, when we went down for breakfast I stopped at the front desk to compliment Brandon. Assistant Shanna was working. My gosh, she was as pleasant and helpful as Brandon! She too went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed!
Of course the room, facilities were consistent with Residence Inn's around the country. The location was terrific for us because it was near a huge shopping and dining complex. The breakfast was excellent as well. I was so impressed with this particular Residence Inn, I made future reservations before I even checked out!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Chris L, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington South / Hamburg Place, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank so you so much for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay with us! I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself! I will certainly share your kind words with Brandon and Shanna. I know it will make their day that they made yours. :) Again, thank you for your wonderful feedback. Have a great week and we'll see you the next time you're in Lexington!

120 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

My business brings me to Lexington a few times a month, and this is by far the best place I have stayed. The rooms are always immaculately clean and I love how their sheets smell!! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, and I have personally been greeted by their General Manager and he now goes out of his way to ensure that I have a great visit and that I can almost always get "my room". If you're in Lexington and you need a great place to spend the night, the week or the month make sure you stay here. Mr. Logsdon and his staff will take great care of you!

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Chris L, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington South / Hamburg Place, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you for your review! Your kind words are much appreciated, and I will certainly share with my staff. Although staying here for work, I hope we can provide a sense of "home" while here. We'll see you on your next business trip! Have a great weekend and thanks again!
louisville, KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

My wife and I checked into the hotel for a small weekend getaway(from the kids) and George behind the desk was very helpful. He noticed that my wife was VERY much pregnant and offered a ground level room and asked if she needed extra pillows or blankets. I thought that was a very nice touch. The rooms were your typical rooms, but very clean non the less.

Besides George and other staff members being king, the location was perfect! Their are endless eating and shopping within a mile or so from the hotel. Though it will be awhile before we get another wkend getaway, we will be sure to come back!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay, and I will let George know how appreciative you and your wife are of his gesture. Have a great weekend and hope to see you again on your next getaway (from the kids)! :)
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I travel a lot in my career and every time I travel to the Lexington Kentucky area and my first choice for a place to stay is the Residence Inn at Hamburg. Not only is the hotel clean and welcoming but the staff make you feel like family. Every time I stay there they make me feel as if I am coming home. The amenities are great. If you want an early morning workout or an evening of relaxing pool side they have it all. After a long day you can fall into their very comfortable beds (the beds are amazing) and just relax. In the morning you are always greeted with an amazing breakfast spread and the nicest staff. I highly recommend that if you are traveling through this area, you make the Residence Inn at Hamburg your first choice as well!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great. You could honestly sleep in any room and have a great night of rest.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the kind words! It means a lot to us, and I will certainly share with my staff. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay here, and hope you continue to choose us when traveling to Lexington. Have a great weekend and hope to have you again soon!
Shepherdsville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I recently stayed at this hotel because we were going to a Luke Bryan concert that weekend. Unfortunately the Luke Bryan concert was canceled so we decided to make the best of weekend. I called the hotel desk and talk with a very nice and pleasant to talk to lady. She gave me information on events taking place in the city and even hooked us up with a taxi driver who was timely. The beds were like sleeping on a cloud. Great TV. Even had a full kitchen and cookware. The shower was also very amazing; water pressure never died down and it stayed hot. I'd definitely recommend this hotel. My girlfriend and I will always stay at this hotel next time we are in Lexington

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review, and for the kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay here, even though you missed your concert! Hopefully you and your girlfriend will be able to see Luke Bryan soon. Again, thank you for your feedback, and hope to have you again soon!
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

We had a king bed, kitchenette, sitting area, and a work area with free Wi-fi. There was also a nice free breakfast. The room was very clean, quiet, and comfortable. There were also complimentary chocolate chip cookies at check in.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Chris L, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington South / Hamburg Place, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you choose us again on your future trips to Lexington! Have a great week and hope to see you again soon!
Trenton, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

It's always good to have your own kitchen and free breakfast. But our room was small, and the beds were very uncomfortable - first time I say that about any Marriott family hotel. The breakfast was excellent for a hotel, with fresh berries and fruit for the cereal, it's all we needed for an overnight stay. The pool is outdoors, and in March it could not be used. The location was good, near I-75 and besides a busy commercial centre with lots of dining options. The staff was very helpful and courteous.

Room Tip: Rooms are noisier on the first floor.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
ResidenceInnSouth, Manager at Residence Inn Lexington South / Hamburg Place, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you were unable to get a good night's rest. We do offer 3 different room types and if you are looking for more space the Two Bedroom suite is our most spacious suite. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed breakfast. We do hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip to Lexington. Again, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Been to Residence Inn Lexington South / Hamburg Place? Share your experiences!