“Wonderful Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #8 of 64 Hotels in Lexington
Evansville, Indiana
“Wonderful Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I travel a lot in my career and every time I travel to the Lexington Kentucky area and my first choice for a place to stay is the Residence Inn at Hamburg. Not only is the hotel clean and welcoming but the staff make you feel like family. Every time I stay there they make me feel as if I am coming home. The amenities are great. If you want an early morning workout or an evening of relaxing pool side they have it all. After a long day you can fall into their very comfortable beds (the beds are amazing) and just relax. In the morning you are always greeted with an amazing breakfast spread and the nicest staff. I highly recommend that if you are traveling through this area, you make the Residence Inn at Hamburg your first choice as well!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great. You could honestly sleep in any room and have a great night of rest.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Chris L, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington South / Hamburg Place, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words! It means a lot to us, and I will certainly share with my staff. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay here, and hope you continue to choose us when traveling to Lexington. Have a great weekend and hope to have you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Shepherdsville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I recently stayed at this hotel because we were going to a Luke Bryan concert that weekend. Unfortunately the Luke Bryan concert was canceled so we decided to make the best of weekend. I called the hotel desk and talk with a very nice and pleasant to talk to lady. She gave me information on events taking place in the city and even hooked us up with a taxi driver who was timely. The beds were like sleeping on a cloud. Great TV. Even had a full kitchen and cookware. The shower was also very amazing; water pressure never died down and it stayed hot. I'd definitely recommend this hotel. My girlfriend and I will always stay at this hotel next time we are in Lexington

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review, and for the kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay here, even though you missed your concert! Hopefully you and your girlfriend will be able to see Luke Bryan soon. Again, thank you for your feedback, and hope to have you again soon!
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

We had a king bed, kitchenette, sitting area, and a work area with free Wi-fi. There was also a nice free breakfast. The room was very clean, quiet, and comfortable. There were also complimentary chocolate chip cookies at check in.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Chris L, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington South / Hamburg Place, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you choose us again on your future trips to Lexington! Have a great week and hope to see you again soon!
Trenton, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

It's always good to have your own kitchen and free breakfast. But our room was small, and the beds were very uncomfortable - first time I say that about any Marriott family hotel. The breakfast was excellent for a hotel, with fresh berries and fruit for the cereal, it's all we needed for an overnight stay. The pool is outdoors, and in March it could not be used. The location was good, near I-75 and besides a busy commercial centre with lots of dining options. The staff was very helpful and courteous.

Room Tip: Rooms are noisier on the first floor.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
ResidenceInnSouth, Manager at Residence Inn Lexington South / Hamburg Place, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you were unable to get a good night's rest. We do offer 3 different room types and if you are looking for more space the Two Bedroom suite is our most spacious suite. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed breakfast. We do hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip to Lexington. Again, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We enjoyed our Valentine weekend at Residence Inn. The hotel was very clean and supplied everything we needed for our stay. We stayed in the Studio King Suite which offered plenty of room for us with a full kitchen, living room area and bedroom. There was plenty of closet space as well. Full breakfast was included in the rate and was really tasty. The breakfast area had a gas fireplace with plenty of seating and was also a nice place to relax in the evening. We traveled there on a snowy winter day, so the fireplace in the lobby area was very cozy that evening. You are within walking distance to Hamburg Place, but the hotel is located behind the shopping area, so you are in a very quiet residential area. The pool area looked nice, so we will definitely check that out when we visit in the summer. This will definitely be our choice of lodging for future trip to Lexington.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Stayed here with my husband and golden retriever en route to Florida. This was a great and convenient location just off I-75. The hotel is super clean, the staff very friendly and helpful and the breakfast had some really great choices. We hope to return again soon.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Lexington, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

The staff was extremely friendly!! The hotel is very clean and quiet. we would definitely stay there again or recommend to others! The hotel is located in a great location. Plenty of shops and restaurants.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Residence Inn Lexington South / Hamburg Place? Share your experiences!