“Great location. Nice Room” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #9 of 69 Hotels in Lexington
San Francisco
“Great location. Nice Room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Perfect place for family. Stayed in a 2-bedroom suite.
Tons of restaurants and shopping nearby.
Comfortable room, although a remodel wouldn't hurt.
Tiny gym.
Ultra-slow Internet. I'd rather pay and get faster Internet.

Only one handicap parking spot.

Within 15 minutes drive to most Lexington sites.

Alalalalalallalallallallalallaa

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel is awesome! I stay there at least three weeks every year. The rooms are renovated often and the breakfast is great. Appliances always work and the rooms are very clean. Very friendly staff.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Naperville, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Very pleasant and helpful staff. My wife and I have stayed in several Residece Inns before, and we were disappointed in the lack of care given to this facility. It needs updating.
The prior Inns we have stayed in, offered free beer and wine with there lite supper on Tues. and Wed., but we were informed that we had to pay for our drinks at this Residence. A minor disappointment, and not expected. The breakfast was very good and all of the staff, desk, kitchen, and housekeeping were excellent.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

A friend of mine and I stayed for 8 nights in a two bedroom suite, while visiting with old college friends. I can't say enough about how great this place was - the helpful staff, the good breakfasts, the service in the room, etc. It was VERY roomy - we felt like we were renting an apartment. We had our privacy, but could also relax together in living room and chat. It was extremely quiet - even when overflowing on the weekend. The beds were awesome. TVs in each room. I was able to use the gym each morning and the easily did my laundry one evening. The staff answered questions and provided assistance immediately as needed. There is huge grocery store across the street, as well as multiple restaurants right down the street. Everything about this place was first rate - will always stay here in the future!

Room Tip: We stayed on first floor - but easiest in and out would be from the 2nd floor - this is ground level...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
knoxville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I stayed here for one night while we were in town for a wedding - my husband had planned to return to the hotel for the night but ended up staying all night at the bachelor party with his friends. This is an excellent property - convenient to many shops/restaurants, the front desk staff was courteous and attentive, the room was very clean and spacious (LOVE the kitchenette - very modern design!), and the bed was super comfortable. Breakfast was decent, standard fare as in most hotels. My only concern was that I was on the ground floor, in an end room very close to the exterior entrance, and the exterior door DID NOT LOCK - front desk said they were "waiting for a part to come in" but were watching it closely. It unnerved me quite a bit to sleep alone in a room, knowing anyone could walk in off the street and into my hallway... I slept fitfully that night. Thankfully nothing happened. I will certainly recommend this property, but management, please secure your facility at all times for guests' sake!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

I will never say that every Residence Inn is the same because this property was outstanding. From the time I checked-in (Aug 30th 2012) to the time I checked-out the staff was brilliant. There was a gentleman at the front desk that checked me in; who was also new to the property did an outstanding job. My family that lived in Lexington came with me to check-in and they were all in amazement. I lived in Lexington many, many, many years ago but this property and area has a lot to offer (many restaurants and shops). I will return! I know you desire to hear about the good stuff, hahaha and yes I have some to tell. The breakfast was to die for (in slang terms). I mean the food was fresh and never limited. One thing I wish for the property was that the pool area stayed open longer hours. Yes I know that most if not all hotel properties have pool area operating hours but the ambiance of the area just calls your name to stay, lol.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Staff: Polite & Attentive. Room: Large and clean: Breakfast: Excellent. Location: Excellent. The only thing that kept thing stay from being five star was was the HVAC. I simply could not get the room comfortable, it was either too cold or too hot. The thermostat was not intuitive.

The bigger supervise was the City of Lexington. This is one of the cleanest and courteous cites I have seen. We attended a country music show in a down home atmosphere. By the time we left we knew all the people at our table and had been given a list of places to visit.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Residence Inn Lexington South / Hamburg Place? Share your experiences!