“Best Pad Thai In Lexingon” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #341 of 768 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Thai
Georgetown, Kentucky
“Best Pad Thai In Lexingon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

My favorite Thai Restaurant in Lexington. They have the best Pad Thai I have ever tasted. Service is also very friendly.

Visited November 2013

Nicholasville, Kentucky
“Great Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I found out about this place through Groupon (yes, another Groupon victim). I stopped by mid-afternoon and discovered a restaurant that isn't much to look at from the neighborhood, but was the real deal for Thai food. Loved the Vietnamese spring rolls along with the Pho. The other reviews mention issues with service that I can somewhat agree with, as well as the chatter of friends and family coming and going from the restaurant entrance - but I was there during the late late lunch time and I was the only customer.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kentucky
“Not much good to say!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

My GF and I decided to try Jasmine Rice over the recent holiday after hearing from a friend that the food was good. We both LOVE Pho and were excited to try there version. We sat at our table and immediately had to listen to the owners two little girls screaming/crying. The owners kids were running around the place and they seemed not to care if it affected their customers dining experience. While we both love kids the last thing I want to deal with during dinner is small children running uncontrolled....standing by our table staring at us while we are trying to have a conversation. We ordered the Vietnamese Spring rolls and the Pho. The spring rolls were good but had very little shrimp in them....mostly veggies and rice noodles. The sauce served was good. When we finished the spring rolls we placed the plates on the side of our small table....where they stayed the whole meal!! Our server never removed them for the entire meal!! Then the Pho came....typically Pho is served with a plate of Basil, Cilantro, bean sprouts, fresh lime and jalapeno peppers. The fresh herbs are what make the Pho experience!! We received a plate that had fresh lime and bean sprouts....?? We asked for some Basil and the server said they were out of Basil. It would have been nice to know that when we ordered it. We asked for some cilantro and received about a tablespoon for both our bowls!! While the Pho broth was good...not having the typical items to complete the dish made it not worth it!! The other thing that bothered me was the carpet was quite dirty....it was obvious that the carpet had not been swept for a while. Overall the service...or lack of...the food....or lack of....and the owners screaming children made the dining experience poor! I would not return!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good Food-Reasonably Priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Ducked in for dinner tonight. Very un-assuming place. It was only 5:30 or so when I got there so I was the only customer. At first I wasn't sure they were open merely from the reaction of the lady who was working. She didn't seem to think I was there to eat...

Anyways....ordered a large bowl of Pho. It was served quickly and was tasty. Good thing I didn't need anything else from my "waitress", as she never -reappeared.

A young lady who happened to come in as I was standing at the counter trying to get/pay my check cashed me out.

Overall, pleasant experience. Maybe slightly lacking on the service side, but I'm not a high maintenance guy, so no worries.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, Kentucky
“Love Jasmine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

My husband and I visit Jasmine regularly having first found it through a Groupon. The food is delicious and fairly priced. The owner is a very sweet lady and we love to chat with her when we visit. Nothing fancy about it--just tasty Thai and far eastern dishes.

• Visited February 2013