“A Very Popular Restaurant in Lexington and Now We Know Why” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 733 Restaurants in Lexington
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 11:15Am-10:30pm 7 days a week
Yadkinville
“A Very Popular Restaurant in Lexington and Now We Know Why”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stayed at a nearby hotel with several surrounding restaurants. We chose Malone's because it was the busiest, a good sign! Indeed, we saw why this restaurant is so popular. I chose a prime New York strip steak. It was cooked just the way I liked. My wife got the salmon and said it was delicious too. Salads and sides were very good too. Our server had a great personality and he provided excellent attention and service. It was a very pleasant dining experience after a busy day of sightseeing.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

indiana
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Food was very good, broad menu choices, daily specials, excellent staff. Very short wait for a Saturday evening. We will return!

Visited June 2014
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“A Lexington Must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I try to go to Malone's anytime I am in Lexington, which is frequently. They really are a great steak house in a small town. You cannot beat the cuts of meat you get here and even better is the value you get them at. The bottomless "Lexingtonian" salad is a huge hit with my whole family and we can eat here and have a fantastic meal for just about the same price as you pay for a much lower quality meal at a large chain like Outback. The service is always good and as an added bonus, it's a hot spot in Lexington so you never know who you will run into there! Parking can be tough as they tend to be very crowded so plan a little extra time to get a space. You will definitely want to make reservations as well because they are so popular and if the Keeneland meet is going on or if there is a major Thoroughbred sale happening it can be beneficial to make your reservations as far in advance as possible.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious food and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I am a frequent customer to Malone's at both the Lansdowne and Palomar locations. On this occasion, I traveled to the Palomar location while entertaining a business client. I was not disappointed. The service was excellent throughout. The food was delicious. My client raved about the quality of his filet mignon. I had Coach Cal's Chicken -- also delicious. Another great visit. Thanks Malone's.

Visited July 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Malone's on the south side-which was which?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Went to the Malone's on the Southside of town. It's attached to a casual bar place. Not sure which was which but I ate at the bar in the more casual place. I was overdressed for the crowd but it seemed like more fun. The food was good and reasonably priced. I would definitely go here again.

Visited July 2014