“hambugers and fries.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Stanford
“hambugers and fries.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Have stopped in this restraint twice in a week. 5.99 for a double hamburger and have a lot of topping. Mine was smothered in grilled onions and mushrooms, lettuce. One time we got Cajun fries another plain. Bother were good and plentiful. They are served in a cup and they are running over. Busy little place.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lexington, Kentucky
“Great place for the fam.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

A great place to get burgers and fries for me and the boys. We go at least once a month. We have hit all the five guys in town and they never disappoint.

Louisville, Kentucky
“Awesome Burger and Fries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Living where there is no Five Guys you get used to above average burgers at best and usually have to settle for an OK burger to tide you over. This was my "home" Five Guys for years and they always put out a top quality burger.

In town for a wedding and the burger I got tonight was the best I have been served from this store. The bun especially was soft and fresh, burger cooked to perfection and the onions and jalapenos were crisp and fresh. A great burger through and through!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, Kentucky
“Delicious burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I just decided to give it a try since many people have been bagging about it and I wasn't disappointed. The burgers look big; well cooked; and taste just delicious. The service is almost fast. I enjoyed my first burger there and looking forward to going back there.

“Overrated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

The place was very clean, staff was very friendly. But I just can't get past the fact about how lots of people told us how great their food is. Don't get me wrong it's not terrible! But my husband and I expected to get the most wonderful burger EVER!! And we did not...it was average. Fries were ok..if you like those type of fries. The seasoned cut type. I prefer shoe string but that's just me. Personally..I just thought it was very overrated and very expensive for 2 burgers 2 fries and 2 drinks. No..I didn't think it would be cheap like McDs. But I certainly thought it would be much better then what we got. Go see for yourself. Everyone's taste is different. We are more of a smash burger type then five guys.

• Visited June 2013