- The breakfast was pretty decent (hardboiled eggs, waffles, baked goods, fruit, cereals, toast, spreads).
- The service was very friendly. They offered coupons to some local restaurants and made recommendations.
- The location close to freeways as well as some pretty good restaurants was a plus.
- Even though my room was non-smoking, the inside smelled as if it was once a smoking room, but the hotel was trying to mask it with a strong cover-up scent. Not cool. My family and I definitely got tired of the smell of the place. If the hotel wants to promote smoke-free environments, they need to ensure that all rooms have been cleaned thoroughly.
- The indoor pool is a bit on the small side for a hotel pool. Even with only three or four other people in it, it felt uncomfortable.
Not a bad place to stay for a few days, but definitely not the best. Ask about the smoking history of your room and see if you can avoid the over-powering scents.