“Unexpected surprise” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 65 hotels in Lexington
Marietta, GA
“Unexpected surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Never stayed at a La Quinta before, but we wanted to break up our dirive to Ohio. So we looked on trip advisor and they rated La Quinta #2 and we asked a manager at Bob Evans...both steered us to this hotel. It is not fance, but has eveything you need. It was clean, roomy and accommodating and the staff was more than helpful. Only negative is that we wish the breakfast in the morning lasted until 10am during the weekdays. We went done at 9:30 am and there wanted even a crumb for us. So we had juice and headed on our way. I still would recommend this to others, jus warn them about the breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

349 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Columbus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

This La Quinta stay is our first in years. Everything was so smooth and professional that we asked to be enrolled in La Quinta's rewards program. The breakfast included hot items like biscuits and gravy.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I was very impressed with the remodel of this hotel. The hotel, the room and the staff exceeded my expectations. Everything in the hotel was conveniently located and easy to find. The only problem I experienced was that I left an expensive makeup item behind and it was either taken or thrown away. I called the same day to see if I could pick it back up, but they said they didn't have it. Don't leave anything behind! I loved the hotel, though, and definitely hope to stay again.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in a two room suite with our three grandchildren for 4 nights. The kids enjoyed the gym and pool and I used the computer to print coupons for the mall. It was convenient to the activities we had planned for the kids, but the best part was the helpful and friendly staff. My husband and I travel a lot and all the staff we encountered were at the top of the list.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Middlesboro, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Stayed here with my husband and 2 friends at the beginning of June 2013. This hotel was very nice and clean and quite. Located right off of Exit 104 in Lexington it's just minutes from Hamburg (lots of shopping and food) and downtown Lexington. Staff was very friendly and the hotel was nice and quite. We stayed Friday to Saturday. This hotel was pet friendly although we didn't take any of our pets with us. The breakfast was nice and had various cereals. biscuits and gravy, pancakes and danishes. The coffee and juices were good too. Needless to say, I would stay here again especially since it was quite, not too crowded and close enough to plenty of things to do!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Lexington South / Hamburg? Share your experiences!