You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Lexington South / Hamburg to your Saves list
Ranked #14 of 69 Hotels in Lexington
Columbus
“No problems”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

This La Quinta stay is our first in years. Everything was so smooth and professional that we asked to be enrolled in La Quinta's rewards program. The breakfast included hot items like biscuits and gravy.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I was very impressed with the remodel of this hotel. The hotel, the room and the staff exceeded my expectations. Everything in the hotel was conveniently located and easy to find. The only problem I experienced was that I left an expensive makeup item behind and it was either taken or thrown away. I called the same day to see if I could pick it back up, but they said they didn't have it. Don't leave anything behind! I loved the hotel, though, and definitely hope to stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in a two room suite with our three grandchildren for 4 nights. The kids enjoyed the gym and pool and I used the computer to print coupons for the mall. It was convenient to the activities we had planned for the kids, but the best part was the helpful and friendly staff. My husband and I travel a lot and all the staff we encountered were at the top of the list.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Harrogate, Tennessee United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Stayed here with my husband and 2 friends at the beginning of June 2013. This hotel was very nice and clean and quite. Located right off of Exit 104 in Lexington it's just minutes from Hamburg (lots of shopping and food) and downtown Lexington. Staff was very friendly and the hotel was nice and quite. We stayed Friday to Saturday. This hotel was pet friendly although we didn't take any of our pets with us. The breakfast was nice and had various cereals. biscuits and gravy, pancakes and danishes. The coffee and juices were good too. Needless to say, I would stay here again especially since it was quite, not too crowded and close enough to plenty of things to do!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Huddy, KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Hotel was very clean. Smelled nice. Had indoor pool (which unfortunately I didn't have time to utilize). Hotel also had continental breakfast every morning, (unfortunately I was unable to partake given my course schedule on the other side of town at Lexington Center)

Front desk staff were very courteous. Wake-up calls were on time and guest services staff were top notch. If I am in Lexington I will stay here again.

Hotel is in close proximity to I-75 and if you are into the whole "Gentleman's Club" thing the Spearmint Rhino is right up the street. (Not for me!)

The bargain on this hotel was excellent. I booked my room through priceline.com and was able to get the room, on a weekend, with the bluegrass festival in town, fire school going on, and keeneland hosting a televised belmont stakes race, for, get this........$55.00 per night (plus tax)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business