“Std HGI” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 64 Hotels in Lexington
Roanoke, Virginia
“Std HGI”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

This pretty much is a standard HGI and it provides the level of service people who stay at this brand of hotel on a regular basis expect. It's relatively close to I75 and in an area with several shopping centers and many quality chain restaurants.

The entrance to the hotel lot was a bit hard to find and the facility is starting to show some wear and tear.

I would stay here again if I had reason to be in the area and could get a decent room rate.

Room Tip: The parking lot is at one end of the hotel, rooms with higher numbers tend to be closer to it, thoug...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Alison M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you for leaving a review on TripAdvisor and I'm glad we provided excellent service during your stay. I am pleased to report the wear and tear will be addressed with a full renovation in August that will change the entire face of the hotel. Look for a fantastic new hotel next time you are in town around that time.

Todd Price
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Buford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Mostly large, formal HOTEL BEDROOMS with smart reception areas, front desk service HAD EXCELLENT service. The hotels IS most located near a mall and several restaurants . All within walking distance.. The level of service is well above excellent and the rooms are well lit and well furnished.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey about your recent experience at the Hilton Garden Inn. We value your opinion and appreciate your feedback. At the Hilton Garden Inn we want to ensure that every guest's stay is enjoyable. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. I do hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.

Todd Price
Front Office Manager
Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

On a recent trip to Lexington, my husband and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. We have stayed at this hotel in the past and it is very clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The staff always greeted us with a smile and a warm welcome! Our friends who were meeting us in Lexington accidentally booked the wrong night, but not a problem! The front desk staff was able to work it out. Crisis averted! As stated in the title of this review, the hotel is showing a bit of it's age. There is only 1 elevator and the carpets and furniture were a tad worn. That said, the room and bathroom were clean. The breakfast in the mornings is adequate and if you do not want to partake of the breakfast buffet, they will make eggs cook to order. Hotel is conveniently located near shopping and many excellent restaurants. I highly recommend Malone's near by as well as the Bonefish Grill.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Todd P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for selecting our hotel. Our property and brand goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations. However, I am disappointed that in some areas, we were unable to meet your expectations. In your review, you bring up some great points that we are currently looking into. In regards to updating---we're already on our way. In fact, our property will be undergoing some renovations in the near future to address the issues you mentioned. If you decide to stay with us again then please feel free to call me directly and I will do everything in my power to make sure you have a better stay and to make up for the inconvenience. I hope to see you again at the Hilton Garden Inn and look forward to serving you in the future.
Southaven, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The room I had was spacious, clean and comfortable. I loved that the Outback Steakhouse next door delivered to the hotel with only a minimal delivery charge. The fridge in the room was a little noisy, but it didn't interfere with my sleep.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey about your recent experience at the Hilton Garden Inn. We value your opinion and appreciate your feedback. At the Hilton Garden Inn we want to ensure that every guest's stay is enjoyable. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience with your stay. I will review your survey and comments with the staff and look for other areas we can improve as well. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you decide to stay with us again then please feel free to call me directly and I will do everything in my power to make sure you have a better stay and to make up for the inconvenience. We hope to see you again at the Hilton Garden Inn and look forward to serving you in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

My husband and I went to Lexington, KY for a quick trip and to do a little site-seeing. This hotel was located near a lot of great spots to eat and within a reasonable distance of the places we were seeing. The hotel was very comfortable, the staff very friendly and helpful and the accommodations were nice and clean.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Todd P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Livonia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

This hotel is always accommodating and we have never been disappointed. We arrived earlier than expected and the staff made arrangements for us to get into our room. Great location with nearby restaurants and great shopping. A great value.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Todd P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Ashland City, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Carpet stained, very small room. I prefer King bed and this room had 2 double beds. Staff informed me that my Hilton preferences was for 2 beds. When I checked my Hilton Honors preferences, it says King bed. Did not feel like I was treated as a Hilton Honors customer. Will not stay at this particular Hilton, but will try other Hilton hotels in Lexington area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Alison M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
On behalf of the management and staff of our hotel I’d like to thank you for your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with you last stay and in order for us to continuously improve upon our products and services, we do take your comments very seriously. With that said, please be assured that I will be taking your feedback into consideration to improve our in-property experience.

Thank you again for your review and I sincerely hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back so you may enjoy a more favorable stay.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Lexington? Share your experiences!