“Nice hotel with a good price” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed N' Breakfast Deal
Ranked #36 of 69 Hotels in Lexington
Toledo, Ohio, United States
“Nice hotel with a good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have stayed here a few times. It is not as nice as many Hilton Garden Inns I've stayed in, but it is still a really nice hotel. It is in a good location and the price is great. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Even though it's right next to the Interstate highway, this is one of the better Hilton Garden Inns I've stayed at. I like its location, close to major routes but just far enough away that you don't have the hassle of traffic.
The staff was totally professional, the room was clean and well laid out. A slight shortage of towels was immediately fixed.
Terrific breakfast options in a very pleasant lobby area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We were on A bus trip Rockford [ IL ] Charter
We stayed over night on the going to and returning from Pidgin Ford .
The Inn was All that you could ask for the rooms were quite large and well equipped .
The breakfast was also vary good , the service was excellent.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I chose to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Lexington due to my past experiences with the brand that have been excellent. I was VERY disappointed, as the entrance was typically fine, but the hallways, room and bathrooms were disgusting. The smoking rooms were located right next door to us, so it was useless to have requested a Non-Smoking Room. The elevator bell was very loud directly outside of our room. The air quality of the hallways and rooms was disgusting, smelly and would not leave with the windows open and the fans on. However, the temperature control did work in my room. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would not stay here again. It was not worth the gross factor. I will opt to try another hotel next time I am in town.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Myself family and relatives total of 11 booked this hotel thru hotel.com since 01/01/13. We were going to the Kentucky Derby in Louisville but choose this hotel because of relatives living nearby in Lexington. Louisville is over an hour away. I requested that our rooms are next to each other and at least connecting rooms. I was told to call back the week of our trip. I did and was then told to call on the day of check in. I called at 8am the day of and was told it was not possible as "they were fully booked." We checked in at 5pm that evening and again requested the rooms nearby. The 2 front desk representatives sounded annoyed with our request and was told they got a bus load of people and they were fully booked but the best they could do was placed us on the same floor. There was no effort shown on their behalf to look into their system. By now I can see their frustration. Went to our rooms only to find out we were on the same floor but far away from each other. Left our suitcases and was getting ready to go out for dinner and while in the lobby noticed one of the reps was not there and another person was working. Mentioned the situation to her and she said "let me see what I can do" she spent a while on her computer and kept apologizing for taking so long to find us something. She was able to accommodate our request and we were assigned different rooms. This representative was doing her job I would say. That is what should have happen upon arrival. Just lazy reps.
We went to our new rooms to transfer our suitcases only to find out one of the bathrooms was a handicap bathroom and smells nasty like someone just finished using it. At this point we didn't care about the handicap bathroom but the stench had to be taken care of. So we mentioned that to the same front desk rep and left for dinner. Came back and the bathroom was cleaned.
Other than the poor check in of a hotel not being able to accommodate a normal request for a family of 11 and the handicap stinky bathroom we found the other staff to be friendly. Our stay was comfortable. There were yummy cookies, fruits and coffee in their beautifully clean lobby. A big screen TV and comfy sitting area in the lobby. I find the breakfast was not worth the $12.99 charge. This hotel js located to a lot of nice restaurants, stores and gas stations. very convenient. Overall a nice hotel to stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
lakebay, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

beat up old hotel, don't go here. adjustable beds don't adjust. They charge 12 bucks for the "free breakfast" and the hot tub has been gone for a long time. They will tell you some bs story about the city of Lexington making them remove it due to a sink hole problem. It still shows on there website that they have a hot tub. I say we unite and file a class action law suit and we all get compensated!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The staff at this HGI property should be spread around the country to provide customer service lessons to other Hilton properties. They were friendly, accommodating and everything you want a staff to be when you are on the road.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Lexington? Share your experiences!