Staff was extremely warm, accommodating and welcoming. Room was perfectly adequate but I was slightly overwhelmed by the air freshener that housekeepers had sprayed both in the corridor and in my room. Was awakened at dawn by noise from trucks at some sort of commercial facility a stone's throw from the hotel. Nice breakfast. Attractive lobby. NO HBO. I have never been to a Hampton Inn that did not have HBO so had to miss season finale of "Boardwalk Empire."
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Lexington South Hotel
- Hampton Inn Lexington South Hotel Lexington
- Hampton Inn Lexington
- Lexington Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hampton Inn Lexington South – Keeneland/Airport hotel, you are guaranteed a comfortable stay and great value. Only four miles from historic downtown Lexington and the Lexington Airport, you'll be at the heart of the action with exciting local dining and shopping nearby. During your stay, don't miss the nearby highlights that make the state famous, including the Red Nile Racetrack, Keeneland Racetrack, and our area’s many bourbon distilleries. Just five miles from the beautiful University of Kentucky campus, this Lexington, KY, hotel is a great place to stay if you are in town checking out colleges, taking in a game or visiting the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Lexington South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.