This was what I normally expect in a motel or hotel, Clean rooms, quiet, comfortable beds. Breakfasts are also good. I was surprised there was no cold cereal, but there was plenty of other things. May I suggest that when anyone stays at a place that furnishes a good breakfast, tip the lady who is taking care of it. If you were eating in a restaurant you would tip, so why not her?
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Lexington South Hotel
- Hampton Inn Lexington South Hotel Lexington
- Hampton Inn Lexington
- Lexington Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hampton Inn Lexington South – Keeneland/Airport hotel, you are guaranteed a comfortable stay and great value. Only four miles from historic downtown Lexington and the Lexington Airport, you'll be at the heart of the action with exciting local dining and shopping nearby. During your stay, don't miss the nearby highlights that make the state famous, including the Red Nile Racetrack, Keeneland Racetrack, and our area’s many bourbon distilleries. Just five miles from the beautiful University of Kentucky campus, this Lexington, KY, hotel is a great place to stay if you are in town checking out colleges, taking in a game or visiting the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Lexington South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.