Although this Hampton Inn is older and could use some remodeling, our stay was fabulous because of the staff. They were very friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was good and the hostess on Friday and Saturday went above and beyond her job description. She was very cordial and accomodating. She acted very happy to be helping us.
The pool and jacuzzi were very clean and relaxing. We enjoyed the complimentary popcorn and hot tea that was at the front desk. The location was central to everything we were doing in Lexington and to have restaurants in walking distance was a plus.
I would recommend this hotel for families. It is inexpensive and friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Lexington South Hotel
- Hampton Inn Lexington South Hotel Lexington
- Hampton Inn Lexington
- Lexington Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hampton Inn Lexington South – Keeneland/Airport hotel, you are guaranteed a comfortable stay and great value. Only four miles from historic downtown Lexington and the Lexington Airport, you'll be at the heart of the action with exciting local dining and shopping nearby. During your stay, don't miss the nearby highlights that make the state famous, including the Red Nile Racetrack, Keeneland Racetrack, and our area’s many bourbon distilleries. Just five miles from the beautiful University of Kentucky campus, this Lexington, KY, hotel is a great place to stay if you are in town checking out colleges, taking in a game or visiting the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn Lexington South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.