“Hampton Inn, Lexington Ky” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
UK Bookstore Gift Card
Ranked #17 of 65 hotels in Lexington
Erlanger, United States
“Hampton Inn, Lexington Ky”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stay at a Hampton Inn whenever possible. I don't need or want any amenities. Just free parking and a clean smokeless room, which Hampton always provides at a reasonable rate. Staff is competent and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Becky R, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-75 Lexington/Hamburg Area, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your loyality to the Hampton Brand.

204 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

When I'm on a road trip I like to stay at a Hampton Inn, especially on overnight stops when I'm driving solo. There are usually less expensive alternatives, but I've been pleased overall with the caliber of the room, the hotel amenities, and the service at Hampton Inn.

This Hampton Inn didn't disappoint. I arrived late in the afternoon after a day of driving, with another long day on the road ahead. Check-in was pleasant. My room was clean, with all the amenities I expected. I needed to use the iron and ironing board, and they worked just fine. There were plenty of outlets for charging my phone and other gadgets. The bed was comfortable, the bedding fresh, towels plentiful, and the in-room coffeemaker worked. My wake-up call was right on time too.

There are some restaurants across the street, and I was happy to have dinner at one of them. After a long day driving I really wasn't up for navigating around an unknown city to find a decent meal, or settling for something from a fast-food drive-through window.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
We want to thank you for taking the time out of you busy day to review our hotel. So glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return visit in the near future.
Harlan, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I stayed at this hotel and really liked it. The room was clean, smelled nice, and was very comfortable. I was treated wonderfully by the front desk staff and didn't feel pressured to get checked-in and get out of the way for the next guest.....they took their time and took care of me. I read the last 3 or 4 reviews and started to go somewhere else but have always had great experiences at Hampton so I gave this hotel a shot and am glad I did. I don't know why the other folks had bad experiences cause my was really good. I liked the breakfast too....the breakfast area was clean and the food was fresh, not left-over from day to day and wasn't sticky where you put your plate. I'll come back here again. I felt it was a good value for my money and I had a good time.

Room Tip: My room was good so I don't know about any bad ones.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate you taking the time to write the review. Thank you also for giving us the chance, I am so glad we lived up to your expectations.
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Management and staff was wonderful!! Breakfast was delicious!! The bed was very comfortable and room was very clean and smelled great!! I will always come back here while in town!! I seen a few previous comments and was slightly weary about coming. I'm glad I trusted my gut!! These other comments must be for a different property!! EVERYONE here was so nice and out going. Truly southern hospitality!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for review of our hotel. We look forward to your next visit.
Lexington, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

The managar was very rude and not welcoming. He seemed annoyed that we were there. He was irritated when I asked him for help and he shushed me while I was talking. the pool was too warm and there was way too much chlorine. My door to my room would not shut! It wouldn't close so I did not feel safe leaving my things in it. then when I left, my door was jammed. overall, I was very discontented.

• Stayed June 2014
I am so very sorry about your experience at our hotel. Rest assured we take all concerns very serious. Your feed back will be used in training our employees to better serve our guests in the future.
Maumee, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Stayed at this property on the way back from Florida. We stayed at a Hampton on the way down in a Perry, Ga which was decent. This place was terrible. Browne down sofa bed that was hard to sit on and sleep was even worse. The bed was a trampoline. Didn't even bother with breakfast. Could not wait to leave. Hardly worth $80 and we paid $132

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Becky R, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-75 Lexington/Hamburg Area, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thank you for your review of your past stay with us. We’re very sorry that the bed and sofa in your room didn’t live up to your expectations. We really appreciate your feedback and will take your comments under consideration as we work to improve our guest experience. We hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again.
bowling Green, KY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

This Hampton Inn I-75 in Lexington, KY is a great place to stay and is located where many attractions are close. Our family has stayed there many times and I have stayed their on business on several occasion.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so very much for your loyality, we know you have many options. We look forward to your next visit.

Been to Hampton Inn I-75 Lexington/Hamburg Area? Share your experiences!