“Pets allowed” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 66 Hotels in Lexington
Lexington, United States
“Pets allowed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

just forgot to finish cleaning the bathroom before we checked in--other than that the stay was fine. It was nice that the hotel allows pets but it seems they use the same room for thos that travel with pets--this is fine as long as it recieves the same cleaning before check-in. Nice staff and helpful once we identified the issue. We love Hamptons overall.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Patricia F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn I-75 Lexington/Hamburg Area, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for your Trip Advisor review. As a pet friendly property we recognize that our guests do travel with their pets. Sometimes guests are so tired and forget to mention they have their pets with them. Guests that we do know are traveling with pets we have a pet policy and procedure form we as them to fill out. Anytime, anywhere you feel your room is not satisfactory please let the front desk help as we did. Its great to hear feedback and our guests!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Toledo, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We stay here on the last part of trip on the way back from Gatlinburg Tn and I wish we had arrived earlier.The room was beautiful and spacious and the indoor 24 hour pools was a great feature I have no complaints about this stay what so ever except I wish we had gotten there early to enjoy it more. the rooms are clean and spacious the beds are very comfortable I will stay here again .The breakfast was very good also lots of choices and fresh fruit better than the average hotel breakfast .

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Herbert C, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-75 Lexington/Hamburg Area, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our hotel. Guest Satisfaction is our goal we strive to go above and beyond. Hope you had a great trip to Gatlinburg! So many fun and neat things to do there as well as right here in Lexington! As you know our pool is ready to relax in and our maintenance staff takes great pride in servicing our indoor pool. We hope to see you again soon and don't forget.....come on in the water's fine!
Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

It's a typical Hampton. The bed was comfortable and breakfast was okay.
I did notice pink mold in the corner caulking of the bathtub, plus wallpaper was coming off in the bathroom.
The staff was friendly. We stayed on the first floor, so we could hear housekeepings loud music in the morning.
It's a busy area, alot of motels with few restuarants close by the motels .
If I stayed again I would get a room in the back.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Herbert C, General Manager at Hampton Inn I-75 Lexington/Hamburg Area, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
On behalf of the management and staff we’d like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for selecting our hotel. At the same time we are disappointed to learn of your mixed feelings, as we always like to ensure that our guests feel cared for, valued and respected, which is our brand promise. Our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority and I assure you that we will definitely take your comments into consideration so that we may find ways to improve our hotel.

Thank you again for your review and we do hope that we may welcome you again in the future.
Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

The last 4 years our family (dog included) have made the trip from Michigan to Hilton Head, SC. Lexington, KY is a perfect 1/2 way point. We have stayed at a different hotel in the area each year. As a pet owner, you might be aware that the cleanliness of staying at a "pet friendly" hotel isn't usually "family friendly" when it comes to cleanliness. We found that this Hampton Inn was a "breath of fresh air". The room was clean, the staff was inviting and the breakfast was perfect. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in this area and need a reliable "pet friendly" place to stay. We will stay here again next year during our trip!! I am rating this as excellent for a pet friendly location because of the cleanliness, large area out back for dogs to run and convenient and provided "doggy bags" and disposal cans.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Patricia F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn I-75 Lexington/Hamburg Area, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for response! Lexington is a perfect half way point between Michigan and South Carolina. Please let your pet know we enjoy visiting and have a doggie treat waiting at the front desk for the next time you're in town!
Akron
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

we chose to stay here during the opening weekend of Keeneland. The room was HUGE, clean and made it easy to be in and out during the day. the staff was friendly and readily available. we plan on making this our place to stay when we go down for the races or horse sales

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
First thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn. Hope you had a wonderful time during the Keeneland Spring Races. Its a beautiful time in Central Kentucky and the exciting things to see and do are a plenty! Hope to see you back for the Fall Sales and Races. And don't forget, if you have any pointers for us for a Win, Show, Place for the days entries! We're ready to place our picks and hope you feel like a winner with us!
Charleston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a nice hotel in a very convenient location. We often travel with our dog, and while it's getting easier to find a pet friendly hotel, it still takes some searching in some locations, especially for a larger dog. This hotel is great - our dog is welcome, with no extra fee. The hotel is clean and very comfortable. I've stayed here a few times, and the staff has always been very welcoming and helpful as well.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hope your pet had a nice relaxing stay! Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn while in Lexington! We pride ourselves as the preferred pet property in town. Please know we have treats waiting for your pet for your next arrival. Again, thank you for staying with us and we're excited to see you again!
Monticello, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Excellent place to stay and close to the class I was attending so I did not stay at the hotel much. However It was so nice and clean and offered many amenities and I wish I had more time to use the very nice pool.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn I-75 Lexington/Hamburg Area? Share your experiences!