“Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Lexington South/Hamburg Place

You added Courtyard Lexington South/Hamburg Place to your Saves list
Courtyard Lexington South/Hamburg Place
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1951 Pleasant Ridge Drive, I-75 at Man-O-War Boulevard, Lexington, KY 40509   |
Hotel deals
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Hi Hat, Kentucky
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Great place to stay and really nice clean and good location but dont stay on first floor its noisy and loud the pool is there but over all great place would stay again and everything is close by resturants and malls alot to do and easy to find and get too..

Room Tip: Stay on higher flooors to loud on first floor and pool smell is bad
Green Features: really loved it and super nice and clean and friendly staff and quiet on upper floors and clean and nice pool area
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
CourtyardLexington, Director of Sales at Courtyard Lexington South/Hamburg Place, responded to this review, November 24, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We value your opinion and the chance to improve our hotel any way possible. I'm very sorry to hear that the first floor was very noisy during your stay. We try to monitor the noise levels throughout the entire property as best as possible. We hope you come back to Lexington and give us another chance to WOW you.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Needed a quick overnight during a long driving vacation with a family of 4. This location directly near I-75 was perfect plus there is a large selection of restaurants nearby. Beautifully redesigned lobby with integrated Starbucks is a plus, however the breakfast is a bit pricey and the oatmeal, for example, was not good (slimy). We went to a restaurant for breakfast, so keep that in mind when comparing rates...even a so-so free breakfast is quicker and can be 'good enough'. Room had a bit more room than we expected and given a family, we like the sink outside of the shower/toilet room. Lobby 'marketplace' is a good idea, if not a money pit, lol. Great spot, will stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We value your opinion and the chance to improve our hotel any way possible. I was very pleased to hear that your family enjoyed our spacious rooms & our We Proudly Serve Starbucks area.

Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I am a loyal Marriott customer and this stay only reinforced my loyalty. Good parking, the location is convenient as a restful stop along the way while traveling, clean and comfortable. I really liked the room. The bed and pillows were comfortable and the room was tastefully styled. Wished I would have known about the balconies- I would have booked one of those rooms. We also enjoyed breakfast at the Bistro downstairs and I used the computer in the business center. This location is across from a 'seat yourself' styled steak house/pub/sushi place with good food.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We value your opinion and the chance to improve our hotel any way possible. I was very pleased to hear that we helped cement your loyalty to the Marriott brand. We look forward to seeing you back in Lexington soon enough!

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

In late May 2014, I took my family to The Great Smoky Mountains for a few days. I left Columbus, Ohio, late after a hard day at work. Heading down I-71 I encountered 3 large thunderstorms! You usually are required to pay to see a "light show" that good. I was tense traveling through the torrential rains on my way to my planned stop at the Courtyard Lexington South Hamburg/Place. We arrived close to midnight and were cheerfully greeted by the front desk staff. Very nice, very helpful, very pleasant. The room was wonderful, and I thought I was in a 5-star hotel. The room was large. The beds were clean and comfortable and the room was quiet! The air-conditioning was quiet and effective. We slept wonderfully and were sorry to wake up and cram into the car the next morning. The breakfast offerings were typical Marriott Courtyard. If your destination is Lexington, Kentucky, or if you need to stay overnight and a "long haul" trip, stay here. It was extremely reasonably priced given the impeccable cleanliness of the hotel and the size of the room.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We value your opinion and the chance to improve our hotel any way possible. I was very pleased to hear your stay met and exceeded your expectations.

Columbia KY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We enjoyed our stay with the exception of the slow elevators. And I do mean really slow. However the staff was very friendly and the inn was neat and clean They need a stairs at the middle so that you can avoid the one and only evevator

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
CourtyardLexington, Director of Sales at Courtyard Lexington South/Hamburg Place, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your feedback on your recent visit to the Courtyard Marriott Lexington South/Hamburg Place. I'm very glad to hear that you had a enjoyable stay at our Courtyard. We here at the Courtyard pride ourselves on our excellent service and impeccable cleanliness. I am sorry that our elevators were running at a lower than normal speed. We actually just had some preventative maintenance done on them this past week, so they are now back up to par. We look forward to having you back at our hotel the next time you visit Lexington, KY.

Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Ok, I have had a couple of bad visits however our first night we have been killing spiders. Last time no elevators...gotta pick a new Marriott! This one continues to disappoint and we keep coming back due to being platinum members...we need to make the change!

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
CourtyardLexington, Director of Sales at Courtyard Lexington South/Hamburg Place, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your feedback on your recent visit to the Courtyard Marriott Lexington South/Hamburg Place. We are very disappointed to hear that you had a less than adequate stay and apologize for any inconveniences you experienced. We here at the Courtyard do our best to go above and beyond for our guests and we're sorry that we couldn't abate the situation while you were in house.
We have already reached out to you privately and would like you to let us know if we can be of further service.

Warm Regards,

(859) 263-9090
Nick.Peoples@Marriott.com
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

My mom, baby I drove in from Atlanta to stay here for the week. First impression means alot to me, the staff at the frontdesk were so friendly. We needed one of those rolling carts for our luggage but none were available. As we were unloading the car, one of the nice ladies at the frontdesk rolled one all the way outside. I felt very welcomed and special. Also, I love that the hotel looks very new and modern. And that the location and surrounding stores/restaurants are conveniently placed.

• Stayed June 2014
CourtyardLexington, Director of Sales at Courtyard Lexington South/Hamburg Place, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your feedback on your recent visit to the Courtyard Marriott Lexington South/Hamburg Place. I'm very glad to hear that you had a wonderful check-in experience. We here at the Courtyard pride ourselves on our excellent service and impeccable cleanliness. We look forward to having you back at our hotel the next time you visit Lexington, KY.

Best Regards,

Nick Peoples

Been to Courtyard Lexington South/Hamburg Place? Share your experiences!