“frist time stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Hotel Lexington Conference Center

You added Clarion Hotel Lexington Conference Center to your Saves list
Clarion Hotel Lexington Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5532 Athens-Boonesboro Rd., I 75 at Exit 104, Lexington, KY 40509 (Formerly Best Western Lexington Conference Center Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #21 of 66 Hotels in Lexington
GreenLeadersBronze level
louisville, United States
“frist time stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

we were road beat @12:00am we stop @best western due to our best western stay in myrtle beach sc. which we were returning home from and the lex location lived up to great ! I am sold on best western the night desk person was so friendly and warm the place was up scale and very inviting we slept like a baby loved my hole vac experine

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

unflappable, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Lexington Conference Center, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
I am glad you had a good night's sleep after such a long drive. I've never been to Myrtle Beach. I know everyone who's been there loves the area. I am trying to convince my children to vacation there, but so far they are being stubborn. My daughter tells me she would go if there was no sand on the beach ... I know ... I am at a loss for words too.

I hope you stayed for breakfast before you got on the road. We appreciate your business and hope you will come back and stay with us the next time you are travelling through Lexington.

Kim Thompson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Great Hotel, Great Breakfast ... way above standard. Check-in and Checkout was very easy. Staff is very welcoming and went above and beyond the duty. I've stayed here twice in the last 6 months and both visits were exceptional. Would definitely stay there in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for coming back to stay with us!

I am glad the check-in and check-out process went smoothly. We are lucky to have some of the nicest people work with us. Most of our staff has been with us for a long time and it shows in the way they treat our guests. Comments like yours always assure me that we have good people. I know they check the comments on a regular basis, and I am sure they will be thrilled.

Again, we appreciate your business. We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit. Have a great summer!

Defiance, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Booked online into the wrong hotel and it worked out to be a better Vacation. Turned out to be quicker to Daugthers home than hotel at Coves Cade where we were planning to stay. Better room and location for Knottsville or Maryville, Tn.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

unflappable, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Lexington Conference Center, responded to this review, June 28, 2014
I am sorry that you ended up at the wrong hotel, but I sure am glad you stayed with us. It's just amazing how things always work out for the best.

I hope you had a great visit with your daughter. I have family coming to visit this summer from abroad and I just can't wait!

I hope you will come back and stay with us again on your next visit to Lexington. Have a great summer!

Richmond, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Great place to stay. We stay here often on our want to and from North Carolina. Expect to continue using Best Western in all our travels. Maybe some international travels. Will look forward to using our accumulation of points.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your continued business. We have a lot of Best Western Reward members who use their points stay for free. With Best Western members earning 10 points for every dollar they spend, it doesn't take long to start redeeming their points. I know some hotels require as few as 10,000 points for a free night's stay. I hope you get to redeem your soon!

Again, thank you so much for staying with us. It's loyal guests like you who make us successful and we cannot thank you enough. Please travel safely when you go abroad.

Danville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

We stayed at this hotel twice in a week, that should tell you something about the place! While loading our car on the second stay I realized my new phone was missing. I sent my daughter back into the room but she was unable to find the phone. We went to the front desk to check out and see if housekeeping had turned in a phone. Denise went above and beyond expectations to help find it. Since we had only left the room 10 minutes prior, housekeeping had not been in there yet. Staff gave me a key to let me search again, went to the car to drive around and there under my seat was the phone! I felt so silly but Denise just laughed and was happy that I had found it. Yes, I will return the next time we are in town!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

unflappable, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Lexington Conference Center, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post your comments.

I am glad that you found your phone! I've lost mine before and I remember how panicked I was. I was thinking just the other day that I don't know how we survived before the cell phones, emails, and internet.

I know that when it comes to choosing a hotel, you have many options. We certainly appreciate you choosing ours. We look forward to welcoming you on your next stay.

Brazil, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Missed turn going in, bad road frontage.
Got checked by a manager, he was nice.
Put things in room, went out for dinner at Zaxbys
Got back and settled into bed. Started hearing people talking.........
They kept talking, laughing, coughing, and making all kinds of noises!
We heard entire conversations..........
Got word to front desk that everybody was too loud.
Response was "you can only ask someone to quite down so many times"
After a night of no sleep we went to breakfast.
I'd like my money and my nights sleep back......
Dinner and breakfast were both really good!
Won't be staying there again

Room Tip: Go elsewhere! Good breakfast
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Please accept my apology for the problem you experienced due to noise from another room.

I am mortified that one of our front desk staff made the comment about asking a guest not quiet down. If we were not able to quiet down a guest, we should have either move that guest to another room or given you an option to move. I will review your comments with our front desk staff. It doesn't matter how frustrating a situation gets, we should never imply that your request is burdensome.

Again, on behalf of our entire staff, I am so sorry that your stay was ruined because of noise. I hope that you understand that an incident like the one you experienced is not a common occurrence at our hotel.

We sincerely appreciate your business, and I will use your feedback to make sure our front desk staff is better trained in handling a guest request more professionally.

Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Arrived after dark and the check in was quick and easy.
Front desk was helpful and eager to please. Hotel is kind of tired and needs some TLC, but overall was a nice, convenient place to spend the night. Morning breakfast was good and the selection was decent but the coffee was awful. Everything else was fine. Room was clean as was the interior of the hotel, but the sidewalks, parking lots, etc were very neglected and dirty.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post your comments.

Please accept my apology for the condition of the parking lot. We do have morning and evening staff who take care of the parking and our public areas. Our goal is to make sure that the parking lot is cleaned up before the guests start checking out. We obviously failed to do this during your stay. I will review your comments with our maintenance staff and make sure that this is done first thing in the morning.

We have a new company that's supplying our coffee and juice. I know that our breakfast bar attendants are getting the "kinks" worked out. I haven't received any negative feedbacks on the coffee. I will review your comments with the coffee company; maybe they need to adjust the strength.

I know that when it comes to hotels, there are many to choose from. We certainly appreciate you choosing our hotel. I hope you will come back stay with us on your next trip to Lexington.

Kim Thompson

Been to Clarion Hotel Lexington Conference Center? Share your experiences!