“Nice hotel, no complaints” 5 of 5 stars

Kentucky Bourbon Package
Ranked #7 of 68 Hotels in Lexington
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Knoxville, TN
“Nice hotel, no complaints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed here using Hilton points for a quick, one-night trip to Lexington. Check-in process was smooth, efficient and professional. Room was clean with a comfortable bed and HUGE jetted bathtub/shower which was unexpected. Room was large and would have been comfortable for a much longer stay. Location was good, relatively quickly access to I-75 and downtown. We didn't dine at the hotel during our stay, so I can't comment on that. There are a few other restaurants within walking distance. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again or recommend this place.

Room Tip: I would request a room on the outside/exterior wall as there was some noise the next morning from th...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
lexrrdt, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We look forward to your return when you travel to Lexington. Thank you for staying with us and for your loyalty to our Hilton family.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Sharpsburg, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Very good location close to UK. Very professional staff with a wonderful breakfast. The interior decoration was very plesing to the eyes and comfortable. Self parking was convenient and close. The room service personnel were polite, efficient and quick. While in Lexington stay at the Doubletree Suites.

Room Tip: Heater/Air Conditioner was located right next to the headboard of the bed. It took some time to get...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I don't want to say I am a hotel snob....but I am fussy.I looked at 2 other hotels before I came to this one and checked in right away. Even though I didn't have a reservation the lady at check in was lovely.She seemed to really enjoy her job. I usually have certain requests like no high floors and no connecting doors and she looked until she found one. I also don't like
cookie cutter hotels.The indoor courtyard/atrium is beautiful and different. I loved it! Then the
best part...the room, spacious suite, amazing bed. Great night's rest. Complimentary morning
coffee ready. Nice little strip plaza there.Panera and a cute little restaurant, I think it was
Smashing Tomato....yummy pizza and soup. Didn't get to try the hotel dining room but looked
nice too. Would stay again.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review.
Old Lyme, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Clean, quiet with a helpful friendly staff. The bartender Ro (who also handles all room service orders), is a mainstay. Stop by and chat him up on local or national news. The rooms are spacious (most if not all are min suites), the beds comfortable, and how can you go wrong when all linens, including the duvet covers are changed between guests.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank for your review. We will pass you comments on to Ro.
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I selected this hotel based on location and hotel reward member. I was very pleasantly surprised by the extremely friendly staff. Travelling on a regular basis for work, one becomes a bit immune to the superficial caring that you find in some hotels. The staff at the Double Tree Lexington was genuinely friendly and wanted to do everything possible to ensure I had a good stay.

The room was extremely quiet! I especially appreciated that and missed it on the next two stops on my long trip. In the other hotels, I wished I were at the Double Tree Lexington.

Food and drink were priced reasonably unlike other hotels that leave you feeling gouged. I feel that I received good value for money.

I only rated the sleep quality very good because I am used to a memory foam mattress. At one of my next stops on this trip, the hotel did have a memory foam mattress.

If I am back in Lexington visiting customers, I will plan on staying here.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of our hotel amd services.
Lima, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This was one of the best hotels we have stayed in. Really no negatives for the price. Clean and comfortable the location is a little tight but upscale and close to shopping and some great eating! We really enjoyed the extra large whirlpool tub! Bar was a friendly environment with some great conversation.

Room Tip: Get an inside room overlooking court yard.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
lexrrdt, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Warm cookies! (they actually were pretty good)The lobby was very nice and the staff was very friendly! The woman that check us in was a doll. Our room was a little dated, but the bed was very comfy and the room was quiet. We will stay here again when we come back for sure.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator for extra quiet.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I'm glade you enjoyed the DoubleTree cookies!

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington? Share your experiences!