“Good place to stay in Lexington.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Kentucky Bourbon Package
Ranked #7 of 65 hotels in Lexington
Kansas City, Missouri
“Good place to stay in Lexington.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Our hotel experience was great. The front desk staff do an excellent job in helping people with their needs. The sopping center near the hotel has everything from restaurants to tanning. my family had to stay here due to reservation problems at another hotel. We might have to stay here more often now.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
lexrrdt, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for your review.

523 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I've been coming to Lexington on business for four months now. I tried many different hotels in the area and have settled on this one to be my new home. It's clean, aestetically pleasing and the staff makes you feel warm and welcome. Upon arrival you get the warm cookie. However, once the staff learned I really like the cookies, I had one waiting in my room every day. They also provided me with a free drink coupon. Although I didn't use it, I felt it was a nice gesture. The workout facility is small but has two two treadmills, an eliptical, bike and dumb bell free weights to stay in shape. Best hotel in the area and priced well.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
lexrrdt, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We look forward to your return when you travel to Lexington. Your warm cookie will be waiting for you. Thank you for staying with us and for your loyalty to our Hilton family.
Portsmouth, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

What a pleasant surprise! Professional and friendly staff and a very beautiful, impressive atrium. Our room was very clean, and extremely quiet. Large bathroom with a huge jetted soaking tub We arrived in plenty of time to catch the University of Kentucky basketball game. Go Cats!! Ordered a pizza and relaxed in the spacious living area in our room. This is a great hotel to stay at for anyone visiting beautiful Lexington, Kentucky. It is a great value.. Our breakfast in the lovely cafe the next morning was very good!
This hotel is in a very convenient location. I highly recommend and will stay there again.
The Wrights

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
lexrrdt, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I'm glade you had the opportunity to see the CATS!
Wilton, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay at the Double Tree Suites in Lexington, KY. The staff was extremely helpful and went out of their way to help me when I was having problems connecting to the internet. They also provided complimentary internet access during my stay, which was definiately a plus since I was in Kentucky on business and needed to have access to the internet in the evening.The hotel itself was also very nice and the rooms were very well maintained. I look forward to staying at the Double Tree Suites the next time I am in Lexington.

Leesburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

The beautiful welcoming atrium and horse-themed decor make this a special place to stay. Situated in the midst of a shopping plaza it provides a pleasant area to stroll and alternative places to dine. Right from the warm chocolate-chip cookies to the excellent breakfast buffet, we enjoyed the food offerings at this hotel. The staff are courteous and made us feel welcome. They are also pet friendly. This was our second stay here and will make this a regular stop on our I-75 trips. We love having the two room suites with the sofa and second television and at such a reasonable price. Most importantly, the beds with a variety of pillow options are very comfortable.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
lexrrdt, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lexington, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We look forward to your return when you travel to Lexington. Thank you for staying with us and for your loyalty to our Hilton family.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

This was my first business trip to Lexington. I have stayed at other Double Tree Hotels across the country so I had high expectations. The Lexington Double Tree did not disappointment me! The staff was as warm and welcoming as the chocolate chip cookies! The room was very comfortable, spacious and well-decorated with excellent amenities. I had a lot of work to do, so I used room service for dinner and breakfast. The food was superb and delivered in a timely manner. The staff was responsive and professional. One of the best hotels stays that I have experienced on a business trip. A great property at a great the price. I look forward to returning to the Double Tree on my next business trip to Lexington!

Saratoga, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I was in Lexington on business, and I was told by my other associates to stay at the DoubleTree. I'm glad I did. As mentioned by others, I received a warm chocolate chip cookie at check-in, and I asked for several more throughout my stay (probably abused this privilege). The inside rooms overlook an atrium/courtyard where people gather, so it may get noisy if there is a special event (according to one of my associates who stayed there previously). I requested an outside room and upper floor, and the request was fulfilled with an outside room, top floor, and in a corner of the hotel where it was very quiet. I did not eat at the hotel, as my business took me out each night. However, there are MANY places to eat close by. In the shopping center below and several across the street. Steak house, pizza, Indian, Mexican, ... those come immediately to mind. The rooms were great with a comfortable king bed. If I ever return to Lexington, I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: From other associates who stayed there, they said to get an outside room as an inside room would ove...