We were just passing through on our way to see family up north. We arrived at 10 pm just to sleep and head out the next morning. The shower head was amazing just what my back needed after a long drive. The bed was very comfortable and I slept very well.
Maybe this is just a personal preference but I would have placed the TV in front of the bed instead of off to the side,
The only down side was that after a shower in the morning while getting dressed my wife noticed that the bottom of my feet were dark gray. The carpet was filthy. Also the morning coffee was average at best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the world-famous Bluegrass region of Kentucky, the Four Points by Sheraton Lexington is just minutes away from the city's business district, and the University of Kentucky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Lexington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Lexington
- Four Points By Sheraton Lexington Hotel Lexington
- Four Points Lexington
- Sheraton Lexington
- Lexington Four Points
- Lexington Sheraton