Spent one night at four points Sheraton.
Rooms are basic, decent size, beds comfortable, quiet, at least the ones facing parking lot. Bathroom ok.
Older Décor, but not worn out. Lobby area looks newer and nicer than rest of hotel. Breakfast buffet is around $9. Free parking.
You can use wifi signal from motel across street. Small workout area with 2 treadmills. Views are of parking lot and motel.
A dingy waffle house is across the road. Staff is great! Basic, met my needs.
One word of caution, the parking lot seems to be a hang out of over aggressive panhandlers. I was told by coworker that the night before two police cars had arrested some of them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the world-famous Bluegrass region of Kentucky, the Four Points by Sheraton Lexington is just minutes away from the city's business district, and the University of Kentucky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Lexington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Lexington
- Four Points By Sheraton Lexington Hotel Lexington
- Four Points Lexington
- Sheraton Lexington
- Lexington Four Points
- Lexington Sheraton