“Older Décor, but not worn out.” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #51 of 64 Hotels in Lexington
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
“Older Décor, but not worn out.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Spent one night at four points Sheraton.
Rooms are basic, decent size, beds comfortable, quiet, at least the ones facing parking lot. Bathroom ok.
Older Décor, but not worn out. Lobby area looks newer and nicer than rest of hotel. Breakfast buffet is around $9. Free parking.
You can use wifi signal from motel across street. Small workout area with 2 treadmills. Views are of parking lot and motel.
A dingy waffle house is across the road. Staff is great! Basic, met my needs.
One word of caution, the parking lot seems to be a hang out of over aggressive panhandlers. I was told by coworker that the night before two police cars had arrested some of them.

Room Tip: One word of caution, the parking lot seems to be a hang out of over aggressive panhandlers. I was t...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Jasper, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I booked this hotel after staying across the street at a competitors the week before. It's a Four Points by Sheraton, and it looked decent from the outside. I have worked at 2 hotels/ski resorts and know what i am looking for. My first impression of lobby was good. Elevator ride to second floor great. The first thing I thought of after I stepped off the elevator is wow this could use a face lift. It's NOT dirty, just old. My room was a king bed. First thing I noticed? No mini fridge?! I brought coffee creamer and drinks with me and was surprised there was no fridge. (My room across the street did :) The bed was made up nice and very comfy. I would actually prefer they didn't use comforters any more, you never know if they are washed between each guest. Upon inspection if the bathroom, it was VERY clean. Only thing I was missing was the face soap. Room was fairly quiet, taking in consideration of highway traffic. I think they should provide two of each regular and decaf coffee in room. Even though I'm solo it would of been nice for 2. This place is average, just needs a facelift to be brought up to what consumers would consider "Four Points" standards.

Room Tip: Book across the street at Fairfield. Payed $114 on Orbitz but it was really nice :)
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Grass Valley, California, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Don't waste your time! We asked for a quiet room when we checked in. We were given a room facing the highway. This room's bathroom floor was filthy. We asked for another room and were given one on the other side of the hallway that was a "star preferred room." It really could not have been any worse. The ceiling was falling apart from water leakage. There was mold and discoloration around the window. When I asked for bed pillows that were not "feather" (I am very allergic to feathers), I was told that did not have any foam pillows on the property. When I told them that response was not acceptable they managed to find some very old foam pillows for my use. Also, there were stains ont he floor and curtains that were red in color. What were they? You could use your imagination. Again - don't waste your time or money!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Jacksonville, FL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Went to lexington for business in March 2013. The rooms are dark and outdated. Bathroom is small. Place has an overall rundown feel to it and the on-site bar is a sight for sore eyes. Just to make sure you understand my ranking of this place, I am comparing it to a newer Courtyard type hotel, which is designed for business travelers and has on-site restaurants. All in all, I would never stay here again until it was completely remodeled. Also, the TVs are old tube TVs with pretty rough reception

Room Tip: don't stay here
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Toledo,Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I was offered to bid on a Lexington 3 star hotel for 48 dollars on Priceline and ended up with this hotel--I am a Sheraton hotel member so my first thought was that it would be okay--then I read the horrible reviews. I called the hotel to see if these reviews had merit and was told they had "lots of problems--but they are working on it" I said well is there a spa tub working as it says there is a spa tub--no we do not have one. Is the pool working? Yes, well No, well yes but customers think it is too cold--well will you be fixing that soon--answer--No. She said they are renovating--I said would this be going on while we stay there--Yes and No. As I address each issue she gave me these mixed reports. I just wanted to warn everyone NOT TO BID ON A LEXINGTON 3 STAR ON PRICELINE and end up with this hotel with a non working pool and all these bad reviews.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

The heated pool....nope not heated.the number one reason in booking was for the HEATED pool...was tiny and freezing.
Totally ruined the fun that was intended. Old tvs,dirty comforters and aged interiors. There are nicer motel 8s..
Stay away or at least book on a discount site to save your money.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Lexington? Share your experiences!