My husband and I stayed here as part of a Living Social package. Great deal for the price. The room was clean and comfortable, although somewhat dated. Big old-school TV. Wallpaper peeling in the bathroom. Ceilings need painted
We had a very nice dinner in the restaurant / bar area, which was not at all crowded. Tim and Chef John did a great job of letting us customize the menu to get all of our favorites. My husband and I are both originally from the east coast and agreed that the crab cakes are delicious! Lots of crab - not much filler! Yum!
The breakfast buffet was part of our package, but it left a good deal to be desired. Stale bread and some foods that I imagine had been sitting for some time as we were the only people there. If you're paying for it, I would go elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the world-famous Bluegrass region of Kentucky, the Four Points by Sheraton Lexington is just minutes away from the city's business district, and the University of Kentucky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Lexington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Lexington
- Four Points By Sheraton Lexington Hotel Lexington
- Four Points Lexington
- Sheraton Lexington
- Lexington Four Points
- Lexington Sheraton