I am not sure what the other reviewers experienced, but my time in the hotel was not so bad. It is not the best SPG property in the world, but it was quite fine in my opinion.
The room (3rd floor facing the highway) was clean, equipped, and what I would consider to be a normal hotel room. The TV was not flat screen, but that was fine. The room had 3 separate hotspots available and we choose the strongest. The internet was free and always worked for us. The bathroom was clean and seemed to me to be updated.
The only issue we had was the poor dress of the check in staff and the fact that they did not recognize the SPG code we booked under on the SPG guest program. We showed them the confirmation and they eventually honored it, but it seemed like they were not trained properly from a starwood perspective.
The rate was less than other hotels in Lexington for horse racing season so I was happy to save a few dollars. There is a gas station and a waffle house across the street if you need snacks or another breakfast option.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Lexington Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Lexington Hotel Lexington
- 4 Points By Sheraton Lexington
- Four Points Lexington
- Sheraton Lexington
- Lexington Four Points
- Lexington Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the world-famous Bluegrass region of Kentucky, the Four Points by Sheraton Lexington is just minutes away from the city's business district, and the University of Kentucky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Lexington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.