“Fabulous” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 64 Hotels in Lexington
Kentucky
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

This place is fantastic! Room includes breakfast AND dinner Monday thru Thursday. Front desk called to see if everything was alright about the room after giving us time to put our stuff down and look around. Super close to shopping and food and the airport. Love it!

• Stayed June 2013
Mike T, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland / Airport, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review of the Residence Inn Keeneland/Airport. I am very proud of the job that my staff does in providing excellent customer service, and it's reviews like yours that lets me know we are succeeding in reaching our goal as "Impression Makers". Hopefully we will get a chance to provide for your hospitality needs in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Spent two nights here on a family vacation. Pool and hot tub is perfect, beds are comfortable, and staff was great.

The area around it has several restaurants. You're near Circle Rd which will take you to a lot of Lexington quick. But far enough away to not have to listen to cars all night.

Only downside was not much beyond the breakfast in the way of food in the hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Mike T, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland / Airport, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
I took great pleasure in reading your review and knowing that we helped make your family vacation enjoyable and relaxing. My staff and I take great pride in our customer service and it is comments like yours that lets me know that we are doing our job. I look forward to your families next visit to Lexington.

Canton, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Very close to the horse park, family friendly, affordable and ALWAYS clean! We have stayed at this hotel many times and are NEVER disappointed. We love the horse park and highly recommend it if you are in Lexington for any amount of time. It is a beautiful place to spend the day exploring.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of my Hotel. Your continued patronage tells me that my staff has succeeded in our goal of being "Impression Makers". I look forward to your next visit.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Missed my flight so I was stranded at the airport. I called this hotel and the person I spoke with was very nice and told me she would send the shuttle ASAP. With 10 minutes the shuttle arrived just to pick me up. The driver knew my name already and was a very friendly sociable driver. Had a great conversation on the 10 minute drive. He recommended some restaurants around the city as well as have some advice for the time I should take off for the airport the next day. As soon as I walked into the hotel I was greeted by the same lady that I had spoke on the phone with. She was also very friendly and booked me an outstanding homey feeling room. Not only did she give me a great room. She dropped the price about $30 from the original price. As soon as I walked into the room I was impressed by the decor and style of the room. I can see why they call this the number one hotel in Lexington. If I'm ever back in Lexington I will not hesitate to book myself a room here.

• Stayed May 2013
Mike T, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland / Airport, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Having been a frequent traveler, I know the feeling of being stranded at the airport. I am pleased that you had such a fine experience with the entire staff from beginning to end. I feel that we have a superior staff that excels in customer service, and the feedback about your stay confirms that I am not wrong. I also want to thank you for your comments concerning the Hotel itself. Hopefully you will be able to stay again in the future, but under better circumstances.

Owensboro, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

This property is very convenient to the whole southside of Lexington including Keeneland and Fayette Mall. It's also not a bad trip into UK or downtown. It's either pretty new or very well maintainted since there's no wear or grime to be found. Indoor pool w/hot tub and the outdoor gas firepit were nice ameneties. Staff is very helpful. We were there for a family gathering and they upgraded the room of one of our party just so they could be closer to us. Breakfast was good but the staff was overwhelmed by a full house during Keeneland. This was a great place for a family gathering but if I had to be in Lexington for several days I really would not mind staying here. Liquor Barn and Krogers in the same center as the hotel and walking distance to about 6 other restaurants.

Room Tip: Front side rooms will be the quietest, but we faced New Circle Road and I was never bothered by traf...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for you review of the Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport. I am happy that we were able to help you enjoy your family gathering. My staff takes pride in their ability to be "Impression Makers", and it is comments like yours that shows me that we are succeeding in making a difference in our guests vists with us.

Fairfax, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

We've stayed at Residence Inns across North America, and this location is clean, efficient and top notch for the brand. The staff was helpful and attentive to our needs. The room was clean and well stocked to make us feel at home.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Mike T, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland / Airport, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for you review, which compared our Hotel favorably to other Residence Inn's throughout the nation. I am glad that your stay experience was up to par, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed 4d/3n for business. Cleanliness is extremely important to me. This hotel definitely has that! There were other added "bonuses" also. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The included breakfast and evening social meal was nice. When I arrived back to my room each evening, my bed was made and I had clean towels. Oh, and they stock your refrigerator for you! All you have to do is give them your list and they shop for you and charge it to your room. Who else does that?! I felt like royalty! I definitely recommend this hotel and will absolutely book again next time I'm in the area!! Thank you all so much for a job VERY WELL done! See you next time!

• Stayed April 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review my Hotel. It is gratifying to hear such complimentary comments concerning the cleanliness and customer service during your stay. We understand that when people travel they are not familiar with the area, so we are more than happy to provide grocery service for you. It is our goal to become "Impression Makers" to our customers and it comments like yours that let's us know that we are succeeding. Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to your next visit.

Mike Tinker

Been to Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland / Airport? Share your experiences!