Coming to Lexinton? Look no further, this is the place to stay. This may not be a 5-Star hotel in the hotel business, but it is a 10-Star place to stay in my book. We stayed here while our home was been remodeled (actually we are still here.
They have staff that cannot be matched. From the General Manager to the Housekeeping Staff and beyond, everyone has gone out of their way to make sure our stay has been enjoyable. Everyone has a smile on their face and always greet you, whether you encounter them at the desk, in the hallway or on the grounds.
Rooms are beautiful and immaculate and a well equipped kitchen.
They have the tradition breakfast fare, cereals, pastries, yogurt, fruit, juice and belgium waffles. But they also provide homemade oatmeal, grits, scrambled eggs, canadian bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, fried potatoes, breakfast sandwiches. So please dont expect the normal continential breakfast when you stay here.
You want more you say, well how about a free themed dinner everynite, it could be comfort foods, french theme nite, italian theme night, soup and salad nite, mexican theme that is served on Monday thru Thursday nites. Then if there is something special going on, like the Super Bowl on Sunday nite, they served hot wings, bbq wings, dips, veggies, crackers, etc.
Then there is the indoor pool, hot tub, exercise room, laundry room or laundry service, a full market place with all sorts of necessities as well as treats galore and wine.
Also, it is pet friendly, which is a major plus for us with our two furbabies.
I'm retired and I swear I would come out of retirement to work at this establishment and with these wonderful people. I have traveled to many places here in the US as well as abroad. I can say hands down, with their staff and beautiful facility, it's the best place we've ever stayed.
Look elsewhere if you must, but give this place a chance at least once. I promise you will return again.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland / Airport Hotel Lexington
- Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland / Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When in Lexington come stay with us at our brand new luxurious Residence Inn by Marriott in the Beaumont Centre. This Lexington hotel is conveniently located at the intersection of Harrodsburg Rd and New Circle Rd. The Fayette Mall is only 2 miles away with Downtown Lexington, Rupp Arena, University of Kentucky, Commonwealth Stadium, Keeneland Racetrack and the Bluegrass Airport all less than 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and Orbitz so you can book your Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland / Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.