“Ten Star Review” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 69 Hotels in Lexington
Lexington, KY
“Ten Star Review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Coming to Lexinton? Look no further, this is the place to stay. This may not be a 5-Star hotel in the hotel business, but it is a 10-Star place to stay in my book. We stayed here while our home was been remodeled (actually we are still here.

They have staff that cannot be matched. From the General Manager to the Housekeeping Staff and beyond, everyone has gone out of their way to make sure our stay has been enjoyable. Everyone has a smile on their face and always greet you, whether you encounter them at the desk, in the hallway or on the grounds.

Rooms are beautiful and immaculate and a well equipped kitchen.

They have the tradition breakfast fare, cereals, pastries, yogurt, fruit, juice and belgium waffles. But they also provide homemade oatmeal, grits, scrambled eggs, canadian bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, fried potatoes, breakfast sandwiches. So please dont expect the normal continential breakfast when you stay here.

You want more you say, well how about a free themed dinner everynite, it could be comfort foods, french theme nite, italian theme night, soup and salad nite, mexican theme that is served on Monday thru Thursday nites. Then if there is something special going on, like the Super Bowl on Sunday nite, they served hot wings, bbq wings, dips, veggies, crackers, etc.

Then there is the indoor pool, hot tub, exercise room, laundry room or laundry service, a full market place with all sorts of necessities as well as treats galore and wine.

Also, it is pet friendly, which is a major plus for us with our two furbabies.

I'm retired and I swear I would come out of retirement to work at this establishment and with these wonderful people. I have traveled to many places here in the US as well as abroad. I can say hands down, with their staff and beautiful facility, it's the best place we've ever stayed.

Look elsewhere if you must, but give this place a chance at least once. I promise you will return again.

Room Tip: I'm not sure there are any bad rooms here. We stayed on the first floor. Had no problem with n...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Mike T, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland / Airport, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
I would like to thank you for your glowing review of my hotel. It is gratifying that the hard work that my staff puts into our customer service, cleanliness and overall efforts to please our customers has been recognized. I will be sure to share your comments with my staff. Whenever we are able to give you the feeling of this being your home away from home, I know that we have succeeded in meeting our goal.

Mike Tinker

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
London, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is vet nice. The rooms are spacious and extremely clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially David at the front desk. He went above and beyond to make sure our stay was very pleasant t and memorable. He helped my son hook up his play station and spent so much time with us making sure everything was perfect. His service was so awesome that my 10 year old even wrote him a note saying that he loved this hotel and David was very nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Probably the best service that we have ever experienced!!

• Stayed February 2013
Mike T, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland / Airport, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am glad that we were able to make your stay more enjoyable by assisting your son with his Playstation. I will be sure to relay your comments to my staff.

Palm Coast, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I have been a fan of tha hotel since they opened the doors to business. Whether in Lexington for work or for personal trips I love this hotel. The staff is always courteous and professional. They work with us to met our needs. While the prices will be more than other places you will rest and be ready for any Life event.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I especially would like to thank you for your loyalty through the years. We take great pride in our customer service, and it is comments like yours that lets us know that we are succeeding in our goal of making a difference in our customers stays. We look forward to your next visit.

Worthington, KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Short stay on new years eve. Beautiful clean rooms with a lot of space. We had the one bedroom king with fire place. One and only drawback was sound proofing between the living room and bedroom is non existent due to a vent connecting the two. So if anyone is watching TV in there its like the TV is in in the bedroom. Would not prevent a return visit just wanted to state that. Staff and location were both top notch!

• Stayed December 2012
Mike T, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland / Airport, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Residence Inn Keeneland/Airport. Your comments are greatly appreciated, especially since we take great pride in our customer service. We look forward to your next visit to Lexington.

Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I don't generally stay in a suite for a short stay, but the great reviews of this property and its location prompted us to to stay here. The desk clerk, David, was very helpful at the time of check-in (even lending me an iPhone charger, which I forgot to pack). The room was gorgeous - very well designed and outfitted, with a full size couch, reclining chair, full kitchen, flat screen TV, etc. I needed to do quite a bit of work, and the desk and wi-fi were both great. The bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom was nice (having a door separating the sink/vanity from the toilet and tub). The breakfast was excellent (waffles, other hot items, fresh fruit, etc.) and the small gym was well-maintained. The pool and hot tub looked great, though we didn't use them. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
I would like to thank you for comments concering my staff and the service you received. We are very proud of our Hotel and the amenities that we offer, but most of all the customer service we provide. I will be sure to share your thoughts with my staff.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

This overnight was just what we needed after a long day's drive. Our positive experience began the moment we arrived. The building looked great on the outside and it didn't stop there. The rooms were extremely well kept and spacious. The swimming pool area was larger than you would find at most hotels. The dining area had plenty of room and was tidy at all times. We couldn't thank the staff enough. A definite stop the next time we are near Lexington.

• Stayed January 2013
Mike T, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland / Airport, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at the Residence Inn Keeneland/Airport. Even though your stay in Lexington was short, I am glad to hear that we were able to make your overnight experience enjoyable and helped you get rested up for the remainder of your trip. Hopefully you will be able to return when you can spend more time enjoying Lexington and the Residence Inn Keeneland/Airport.

Huntsville, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Great staff, great location! We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite w/ kitchenette and it was perfect!
The whole staff was very accommodating to our needs and made us feel welcome. Everyone was so friendly, which is refreshing.

We loved Lexington and plan on coming back! I have never been to a place where the people were SO nice!!!

Thank you so much and we'll be back!!
The Schuppeners

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Schuppener for your review of the Residence Inn Keeneland/Airport. I will make sure that your comments are relayed to my staff, it will mean a lot to them. I look forward to your next visit with us, and if there is anything we can do for you in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Mike Tinker

Been to Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland / Airport? Share your experiences!