“Good stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 65 hotels in Lexington
Geneva, Switzerland
“Good stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

I missed my flight and stayed here for the night. The staff are very good and went out of their way to assist me find information and take care of some other issues. I found the property very clean and went beyond my expectations on levels of service. I found the food okay but was not expensive. The breakfast was basic but done well and in so far as quality goes I have had a lot worse at 5 star properties. It is very good value and i have no hesitation in recommending this property. I intend to go back and stay in September when I return to Lexington.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

148 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

Spent almost five months here as I was transitioning back to the area for work. The staff took care of me very well and the hotel was quite comfortable. Nice exercise room, pool, and free hot/cold breakfast helped to make this an enjoyable experience. Thanks everyone!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

I encourage you to stay here even for one night, although it is perfect for longer stays. The room was huge, clean, well-decorated, and with all amenities. Comfy beds, yummy breakfast, calm and peaceful atmosphere. There is a nice courtyard with a grill, an enclosed pool, and a small gym. The property seems brand-new, but it is two years old! A woman was actually dusting around the doorways!! Highly recommended.

We did have trouble finding the hotel because it is tucked away in a shopping center behind lots of trees. There isn't a sign at the main road. For flat-landers like us, we are used to being able to see for miles. We joked that Lexington loves racetracks because it seems like even their roads go in circles. Call ahead for better directions!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I recently stayed here with my husband and two children. We stayed in a two bedroom suite and it was spacious and extremely clean. The beds were comfortable too. We used the workout area every day and liked the fact that there was a window overlooking the pool area. One of the treadmills was in poor shape but the other was fine. The pool area was clean and well maintained. The breakfast was excellent with a good rotation. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. If we are ever in the area again we would definately stay here.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

I have traveled a lot of years on business and pleasure and have never heard as many positive commits of other individuals that are staying at a hotel as I have during several stays at this specific hotel. Tonight I was running late and was concerned that I would not arrive in time to have dinner. I call 15 minutes before dinner is scheduled to stop and requested that they save some food for my dinner. I arrive inside the hotels at 7:30 pm and they had prepared two plates for my dinner. Hotels are buildings; this level of servant hood that we customers receive is the combined efforts of all the staff, especially management.
Thanks,
Gary Keith Branch

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland / Airport, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Dear Mr. Branch,
Thank you for your feedback about my staff. I am proud of my team, and I appreciate hearing stories about them making a positive difference during a guest stay with us. I look forward to your next visit with us.
Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

We had a one night stay for an anniversary using reward points. The hotel upgraded us to a 2 bedroom suite which was an unexpected plus, I called to see if we could check in early and they said that they had rooms available. The rooms were very very clean. There were a good variety of items for breakfast.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback on the Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport. I am glad that we were able to upgrade your suite and also were able to give you an early check in. Hopefully that made your visit for the Anniversary a more pleasing experience.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Simply an amazing hotel. we came here for a wedding and the staff was VERY accommodating! The room is very spacious and the kitchen is beautiful. The breakfast was the best continental breakfast I've had so far and the pool was very nice. the only thing I didnt like was parking. There is plenty of it, but there are only a few good spots close to a door, and those seem to be hard to come by. If you're coming to lexington for whatever reason, this should be your hotel. if we ever come back to Lexington, we're staying here.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Mike T, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland / Airport, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad that you were able to enjoy all of our facilities while in town for the wedding. We look forward to serving your hotel needs in the future.
Mike Tinker

Been to Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland / Airport? Share your experiences!