“top notch dining” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Triangle Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #111 of 768 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Broadway/Vine
Transit: Lextran has a direct stop on the Vine and Broadway.
Description: Triangle Grille, named after its unmatched views of Lexington’s renowned Triangle Park, is the city’s newest fine dining destination. The signature restaurant located inside the recently renovated Hilton Lexington/Downtown, Triangle Grille features traditional and innovative dishes created by Executive Chef Joshua Winslow. The upscale yet informal restaurant features a diverse selection of exquisitely prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner menu items and a wonderful assortment of handmade desserts.
Benton, Illinois
“top notch dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Enjoyed dining at the Triangle Grill with a large group buisness dinner. The new york strip steak was perfect with the mushroom and brussel sprouts. The serving staff was efficiant and friendly. We were treated like royalty and left full and happy.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lexington, Kentucky
“Triangle Grille”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I was a bit leery about going here, based on the only moderate, on average, review of the Triangle Grille. It offered an entrée of lamb, for me the right thing to have on Easter Sunday. I was surprised. My expectations should have been higher! The garden salad was very good. The bread was much to my liking, kind of heavy. The lamb was fine; "finger licking good" as we say. Unfortunately, no room for dessert. I enjoyed the coffee, and I'm pretty particular. My wife had a fine ham dinner, more than she can handle (is "doggie bag" still in vogue?), and my son did very well with a steak. The ambiance was nice. The waitress very nice and conversational and not obtrusive. It took awhile for the entrée to come out, but with the salad and good conversation, was not a major issue at all. The only let-down was, I had via the website asked for a table near the window (across from the Triangle Fountain-a pretty vista), but we were placed the furthest from it, almost in a cubby hole. But, it was pleasant enough. It was worth the money. not cheap. I would recommend a meal there (and the breakfast buffet behind us looked pretty good, too).

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
IMPERIAL
“Nice Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

While staying at the Hilton, we ate our meals at this restaurant. The service and the food were great.

Visited March 2014
Jamesville, New York
“It's a hotel restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I only ate here for breakfast so I am not sure how the food is for lunch and dinner, but I can say that the breakfast was good. They have a buffet in the morning and a quick glance at it seemed like it was pretty standard. I ordered off the menu instead and my food came out hot, fresh, and in a decent proportion. The coffee was average and the service was good. The prices seemed a little high, but they may have been in line for the area.

Visited February 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Loved the food and staff at this hotel restaurant. We stayed at the Hilton and got to eat 3 meals here b/c weather was so bad we didn't want to go outside. We were extremely happy with menu selection and food quality.

Visited January 2014