“Nice steak house” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Butler, Tennessee
“Nice steak house”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Read a few reviews and either we hit at a great time or they are picky. 6 of us went,4 live in area and it was our last night in Lex. Orders ranged from T-bone,rib eye,and chicken. No one complained and everyone thought the food was very good,the meat,sides and salads w/unlimited rolls. Service was good,and fast--a little slow on refills once but was corrected.
We actually went to Logans instead of Malone's this time and were not disappointed and actually saved time (no line) and $$.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

71% Recommend
Berry, Kentucky
“Night out shopping, etc. with granddaughter.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Perfect for night out having fun with 21 year old. Not fancy, just great food! We had steaks...cooked perfectly! Bread & salad are wonderful, real butter, a plus. Little dessert shooters were excellent (I had strawberry cheesecake, she had chocolate brownie)! It was perfect for us, but there's nothing fancy if that's what you're going for. Our server was excellent & earned 20 per cent tip!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Normal, Illinois
“Good food...hostess/order-taker needs training.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Good food...waitress could have been more knowledgeable....when call in the carry out order the order-taker did not know what ingrediants came on the salad...she also needed to find a manger about using a coupon with the order. The food took longer than we were told but was very good. Not sure whether the order was placed until we arrived for the pick-up.

Visited May 2013
Barrington, Illinois
“average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I was headed for a different steak house when I saw this one and decided to try it. It was ok only. Service was very friendly and fast.. no complaints there. I liked the peanuts! I ordered chopped steak and it was not good. I expected, from a steak house, a hand formed chopped steak with good quality ground beef. It was a frozen, pre-formed, thin piece of something with fake grill marks and tasted wierd. It was sweet and came with lame canned mushrooms on top. The potato was fine. The ceasar salad was very good as were the rolls. I guess I ordered the wrong entree. I noticed that the appetizers on other tables did not look home-made.. just frozen things that come in a big bag. Not an awful meal but should have gone to the other steak place.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Loxley, Alabama
“Ordered filet' 8 oz meat tuff and dry not much like filet' looked and taste like new York strip- very disappointed.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I could think of better ways to waste money. Food awful tuff/ dry over cooked . Just in Lexington on business. Thought would eat at restaurant that I knew I could get same great food I get at home . NOT SO.

• Visited April 2013