“The BEST Place to get a massage” 5 of 5 stars

859-368-9355
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Soular Massage offers therapeutic massage services with a touch of luxury. We provide free hot stones and aromatherapy at no extra charge, and we also offer couples massage, paraffin dips and salt scrubs for hands and feet. Reiki sessions are available as well.
3 attraction reviews
“The BEST Place to get a massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

This is absolutely the best place to get a relaxing massage. Terrific for lower back, shoulder, or neck pain. Love this place. Highly recommend.

Visited October 2012

“Best.Idea.Ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Getting a prenatal massage at 36 weeks was the best thing ever! Made my day great even though I didn't get (and haven't been getting) much sleep the night before. Chelsea was wonderful and always made sure I was comfortable with the pressure of the massage. The aromatherapy smelled lovely, and coupled with the music allowed me to drift to a happy place mentally while the massage took my muscles to heaven!! Email correspondence regarding my appointment was timely and informative without being annoying, and the entire staff at Soular Massage was very friendly. Totally looking forward to a post-delivery massage!!

Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“Very Professional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

First time to Lexington(visiting) and saw that this was on the top ten things to do in town. Was very impressed by the professionalism! I've had many full body massages all around the country, and this is by far the best one I've had! I was 110% satisfied with my 90 minute massage!

Thanks Again,

Ryan Kussmaul

“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Whether from out-of-town or local this is a great place to get massages. My wife and I have one about every other month and find the staff attentive, personable, and deft at providing a quality massage. Great job and thank you!

“The WOW Factor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

My name is Sharon. I purchased a couples massage for my husband and I as an anniversary gift to each other. WOW, I was impressed.

I highly recommend the hot stone massage. It is incredible. The therapists are very nice and the service is personable to your needs.

I am impressed with the overall experience and highly recommend the Soular Massage Wellness Center.