“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 65 hotels in Lexington
West Virginia
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

My husband and I checked in around 10 pm on a Saturday night. I had forgotten to indicate that I needed non feather pillows when I made the reservation a few days prior. Nikki at the front desk found non allergenic pillows and delivered them personally. We had a good night's sleep thanks to her efforts. The woman staffing the breakfast area was very good at keeping everything stocked and had a cheerful attitude.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Brian Z, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lexington North, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for the great review and for mentioning the great service that Niki provided. We are lucky to have her on our team. I am also pleased that you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast. We recently added the scrambled eggs and meat to the breakfast bar. Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

130 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

This is a great place to stay if you a traveling. The rooms are small and feel a bit cramped. They are however clean and the beds are comfortable. The bathroom has a larger feel to it. They also offer a large hot breakfast to get you going in the morning. The pool is also very small but is well kept. The staff was extremely helpful, friendly, and courteous. They are conveniently located within in five miles of some great places to eat.

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent stay with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are just a few minutes from downtown Lexington and just a few minutes the other from the Hamburg Pavilion. Thanks again for the great review. We look forward to having you back again soon.
Oklahoma City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I stopped here while I was passing through Kentucky. I had an issue with my room and the cleanliness of it. The front desk girl had me talk to Sara who was the manager on duty. She helped us with the room situation, and was very apologetic towards myself and wife. She was very sincere, she is an asset to this hotel. If only the cleanliness was not an issue.

Room Tip: Check room to make sure it was cleaned good, before going out to dinner.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Brian Z, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lexington North, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to post your review; we greatly value your feedback. I am glad to hear that Sarah was able to work out the issue you had with your room. We are lucky to have someone like Sarah leading our team at the front desk. Thank you again for feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Greenfield, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Spent four nights at this hotel the week of May 6. I have stayed at hotels all over the US and parts of Europe and this is, by far, one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. The front desk staff (particularly Nikki & Samuel) was very helpful with restaurant suggestions and directions to other attractions. If we are ever in the area again we will difinitely stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Pay extra for a suite and ask for a Room on the back of the hotel facing the horse farm.
Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Brian Z, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lexington North, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I glad to hear that Samuel and Niki went the extra mile to make your stay a memorable one. I hope you had a chance to try our new hot breakfast. We have just begun serving scrambled eggs and a breakfast meat every morning. Thank you again for sharing this great review of your stay.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

My wife and I had an excellent experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites! The staff was extremely courteous and friendly. As out of town visitors the hospitality simply added warm memories regarding our stay. Although the hotel was crowded during our stay, our room was nice, quiet and very relaxing especially after traveling late at night. Our experience was so positive that we are recommending the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Lexington to our family and friends.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Brian Z, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lexington North, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am so glad that you will be recomending the Fairfield Lexington North to your friends and family. Thank you again for your recomendation and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We arrived on a red-eye, Niki was so kind in finding us a room at 8:30 in the morning. She was helpful and enthusiastic our entire stay. The accomodations are centrally located. The rooms are clean and quiet. All the staff were very helpful when we needed assistance.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Brian Z, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lexington North, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post this great review! We are lucky to have a great person like Niki on our team. She sets the pace for the above and beyond service that we want to provide to our guests. I am so pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you again for sharing your experience with eveyone. I look forward to having you stay with us again.
st louis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Fabulous experience. I thought this would be just a "run of the mill" hotel, but I was WRONG. It exceeded my every expectation. I stayed in a suite. Everything was uber clean and seemed new. The bed was comfortable, and I heard nothing from any other room or the hall. The hotel was busy--it was graduation weekend in Lexington. Even with that, the service was great and they were set up to handle their guests. Location was great. I traveled to Louisville, Lexington, Midway and Frankfort and it was in the middle of everything. My strangest comment--the showers were superb!! I know that a competing hotel chain advertises great shower heads, but they dont have anything over on this Fairfield Inn.

Room Tip: The little bit extra for a suite is worth it but each room has a refrigerator.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for sharing such an outstanding review of the hotel. That certainly was busy weekend here in Lexington between UK graduation and the Kentucky Derby. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us and that you have shared that experice with everyone. Thank you again for staying. Hope to have you back again soon.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lexington North? Share your experiences!