“Helpful and great selection” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 49 Attractions in Lexington
Type:
More attraction details
Owner description: A running store with a knowledgable staff which can direct out-of-towners to a number of good running routes.
Lexington, KY
“Helpful and great selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2006

The staff at John's is very knowledgeable and helpful. They special ordered shoes for me at no extra charge - I would highly recommend this place of business!

A TripAdvisor Member
“3-day Breast Cancer Walk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2005

Great experience. I'm doing 60 miles in 3 days so I needed a good walking shoe. I can't remember the last time a shoe store actually measured both feet. Shoes are great, service even better.

A TripAdvisor Member
“You won't find a better shoe/foot store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2003

Associates give you personal attention and really know what they are talking about. Great place for dress or running/walking shoes, especially if you have foot problems, and who doesn't anymore. I highly recommend.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Running Shop Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2003

I have gone to John's running shop and each time they have been very helpful about the shoes that suit me best and encourage me in my running. I now leave in Louisville, and have not found a better store then John's.

“Very knowledgeable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2003

The place to go if you are interested in running a marathon.... Very knowledgeable and experienced staff will help you select every item you need for an upcoming race.....including great advice!