“I really enjoyed my stay” 5 of 5 stars

2X HHonors Points!
Ranked #3 of 69 Hotels in Lexington
GreenLeadersSilver level
Seymour
“I really enjoyed my stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

The staff and customer service were awesome. The Manager's reception was nice in the evenings, breakfast was good, the hotel is clean, and the hotel is very pretty inside from the 5th floor. I would definitely consider staying here again.

Room Tip: The hotel looks good from the 5th floor. I would not want to be any lower because that would be clo...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
eslex, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Thank you for the fantastic review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and found our service to be top notch. Our team works very hard to make sure that each guest has a relaxing experience while stay with us. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

They did everything to make me feel at home. There was a little problem with my room that they didn't handle as I expected, but everything else was fine. Nice food, nice people, and a nice place. I would suggest to avoid smoking suites, you can always go outside to smoke.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am please to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We are currently in the process of going 100% non smoking. We hope that you stay with us again on your next trip to town.

-Martin B.
Bolingbrook, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

We arrived late on a Friday. I asked for a handicapped room. They didn't have one.The manager came to the front desk. He walked through all available rooms to see which one would be the best for me. The room was great. My husband liked the hotel so much he told us to leave him there and pick him up on the way back. Best experience!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
eslex, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Thank you for the fantastic review. I am please to know that you felt well taken care of in every way. The team and I look forward to serving you on a future stay.

Martin B.
Carrollton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Great Hotel. Business Center was messy and had a very bad odor. The suites were very clean and the lighting was good. The room was very up to date and attractive. The sitting room was clean and comfortable. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found your room to clean and comfortable. We are very sorry that you did not find our business center to be fresh. We appreciate your feedback and will certainly address this. We look forward to seeing you on a future stay with us.

Martin B.
Hazard, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We have stayed several times in the Lexington Hamburg area but decided to stay at Embassy because we were traveling with our two small children. The accommodations the hotel offered were great, my children were so excited to use the indoor heated pool (it was a rainy yucky weekend) however that night we went to use the pool only to find it CLOSED at 8:30. When I asked at the front desk why it was closed the only response I got was they had something happen and they pool may be open sometime tomorrow. Upon check out the next morning I ask if we could receive a discount for our next stay, the hotel is a little pricey but we paid it basically for the kids to enjoy the pool. The lady told us to leave our info and we would be contacted as they knew nothing about what had happen. Needless to say I was never contacted!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
eslex, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I do apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. For the safety of all of our guests, including you, we do take pool safety very seriously. We follow all local and state health codes as it relates to the operation of our pool and unfortunately it needed to be closed the night you were in town. We hope we have the opportunity to make it up to you in the future.

Stafford, VA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel at least 6 times over the past couple of years, and the service has remained consistently excellent. Rooms are clean and in good repair, and hotel staff are exceedingly polite and helpful. This hotel is my first choice when in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your very kind words. Thank you for your continued business and loyalty. We look forward to seeing you on the next trip.

Brick, NJ, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Honestly, this hotel was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. The hotel was very clean. My room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. I always had free WIFI and never had a problem with it. The complimentary breakfast buffet was very good. The hotel staff were professional, courteous and friendly. Overall, the Embassy Suites in Lexington was EXCELLENT!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback. We certainly are please that you enjoyed every part of your stay. I will be sure to share your very kind comments with our entire team, so they know they are doing a great job. We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.