“Awesome customer service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of GuestHouse Inn & Suites

You added GuestHouse Inn & Suites to your Saves list
GuestHouse Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2261 Elkhorn Road, Lexington, KY 40505 (Formerly Ramada Limited Lexington)   |
Ranked #26 of 64 Hotels in Lexington
Prestonsburg, Kentucky, United States
“Awesome customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This place is great for such a reasonable rate. The employees make customer service a priority; especially Johnna as she is so friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and the Continental breakfast is a great. The location is good and there is a McDonald's close by. I will definitely stay again!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
GuestHouseLex, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear steve685,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review!! We take pride in our staff, as they are our number one asset, and I am glad to see you think so too. We really appreciate your business, and we look forward to your return. I wish you the best of holidays, and safe travels.

William McCall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Rome, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel was definitely better than what I expected considering how low the price was. It was clean and the staff was very friendly. Even the free breakfast was good. Definitely will stay again when traveling to and from MIchigan from Georgia.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Gina H,

I would like to first thank you for taking your time to write a review. We have initiated great savings during the winter months (we think it's a pretty good deal too!), and I am glad you were able to take advantage of it!! We also offer holiday packages to include the Southern Lights Tour. If you're back in town for the holidays, give us a call and we will gladly set you up with one of our deals. We look forward to your next visit, and wish you the best of holidays. Safe travels.

Wrightsville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

While traveling back home after a holiday visit with family we encountered 2 tires blowing out on the interstate overnight with 5 adults and a baby and luckily was able to get to this hotel which was close to Wal mart which was where we intended to get new tires. My wife called several hotels none wanting to work with us on our situation in the area. Guesthouse gave us a great rate and made us feel welcome at such an early time in the morning and had a nice breakfast to wake up to before getting the auto service done. They are in the middle of remodeling but still looks very nice and professional. If ever in the area on a good traveling day we will defiantly choose to stay here! Thanks for being so kind and friendly in our time of trouble

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
GuestHouseLex, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear JCWORK13,

We were pleased to have you as our guests, and I am glad to read about your stay. We have really focused on providing the best guest experience possible, and I am glad to know we were consistent with the GuestHouse philosophy. Although this stay was due to the blown tires, I would like to personally invite you back on better terms!! We would love to take your reservation and get you connected with some local attractions of your liking. I wish you the best of holidays, and safe travels.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I travel for a living with my occupation. When it comes to safe, friendly, and convenient hotels, I am very picky. Recently, I traveled to Atlanta, GA from Detroit, MI. My wife, two small boys and I booked a reservation at the remodeled GuestHouse in Lexington, KY. Wow! From the clean, salt-water heated indoor pool, to the large flat screen TV, to the very soft blankets, pillows, and sheets, to the outstanding front desk service, I am in awe. We were greeted by Johnna who welcomed my entire family with a smile and personalized chocolates with our name on them! I have not even seen that kind of service when traveling internationally! She provided directions to restaurants and gave us multiple options for quality delivery food! Our family played in the pool, ran on the treadmill, cycled on the stationary bike, and retired to our room to watch a movie on the big screen TV. In the morning,my wife and I enjoyed a hot breakfast of waffles, coffee, and biscuits and sausage gravy. Our little ones enjoyed yogurt, pastries, and cereal. The star of our trip was Johnna. GuestHouse needs to employ 1,000 just like her. She made the stay with kindness, helpfulness, and empathy. She even got hugs from my children which is hard to get! Stay here and you will be pampered and impressed! 5 STARS!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms appear to be quiet with the lobby in a central location.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Dear Jetstreams1,

I am delighted to read about your stay, and even more cheerful to share this with my staff. We have worked countless hours training and deep cleaning this property (especially during our renovation) to keep the guest experience at the best quality possible. I want to thank you for taking your time to write a review, and I would like to personally invite you back to the property anytime. We loved having you and your family as guests, and we wish you the very best of holidays. Safe travels.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I lived this hotel. Johnna the concierge was extremely helpful as was the evening manager. The price was incredible, my room was clean, and my children loved the heated saline pool. Breakfast was somewhat limited, but more than sufficient. Next time I come to Lexington, I will definitely return

• Stayed November 2014
Dear Janegalliher,

Thank you for your kind review. Our employees are our best asset, and I am excited to read about your experience. We are currently in process of further upgrading our breakfast menu, to include a few more items expanding the guest selection. I will pass your compliments along to the staff, and we look forward to your next visit. Safe travels.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

clean rooms, friendly service, can't say enough. Continental breakfast a little late but McDonalds within short  walking distance. tastefully decorated for Christmas. Fine attention to detail. don't know what else to say except I must get to 200 characters for this to post.

• Stayed November 2014
GuestHouseLex, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear dekare61,

I want to thank you for taking time to write a review, as I know traveling can be hectic. I am glad to see we were a great pit stop for you, and we lived up to our standards as a GuestHouse property. I would like to personally invite you back to the Lexington GuestHouse Inn & Suites at your earliest convenience, and we wish you safe travels.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped here for the night after a 10 hour drive. Check in was easy and staff was friendly and welcoming. The room was clean and we did not notice any funky smells. There was a big fan outside which appeared to be drying the hallway carpet. It was close to our door but we did not hear anything while inside our room. Beds were comfortable with lots of pillows. Breakfast is standard fare of cereal, bread, instant oatmeal and make your own waffles. The coffee was surprisingly good which was a pleasant surprise. Very good value for the money.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
GuestHouseLex, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Fran M,

I am delighted to hear your stay was pleasant. We have recently started renovations, and I am glad to see it did not hinder your stay. The fan in the hallway was in fact used to dry the carpet we shampooed earlier that day (good guess)!! I am excited to know we delivered a great experience, keeping our philosophy in mind. I would like to personally invite you back to the Lexington GuestHouse Inn and Suites for another round! We hope to see you soon, safe travels.

William McCall

Been to GuestHouse Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!