I ended up staying at this property through a Priceline promotion. This promotion was such that you do not know the actual property where you'll be staying until you book the room. The trade off was a dirt-cheap room rate. So we ended up here without actually selecting the property ourselves per se.
First off...I found the staff to be polite, professional, and attentive. No problems there.
The room my wife and I had for two nights was a very large room with one bed. Plenty of space to move around. The room was generally clean, at least as clean as I'd expect for the price I was paying.
The breakfast was okay. Better than some, below some others. The first morning they provided waffles, but these were not provided the next day. Not sure why. Scrambled eggs the first day, but not the second (sausage instead). The biscuits they served each day were generally good. I'm not sure why the inconsistency in food offerings. It was a bit disappointing the second morning to not find what we expected. They also kept running out of plates. When this would occur, the attendant would put out a small stack...only to run out again shortly thereafter. I don't understand not just putting out a huge stack to last for awhile. All that said, the breakfast offerings were more than what I have found at other places. Overall...it was "okay".
The pool and hot tub area were nice. Clean, well kept, overall a pleasant experience. We were there at a non-busy time, so it was quiet. It's not a huge area, so if there are a lot of folks present it could get pretty loud.
There was a musty smell in our room when we first entered. It seemed to get better once the air was on in the room, but it was noticeable upon entering. We were also in a room at the end of the hall, and the noise from the stairwell as well as other rooms was quite noticeable at times. Seems to be thin walls and ceiling so far as noise is concerned.
Overall: For the price we paid and the length of time we were there, it was "okay". I've had better experiences; I've also had far worse. There are some things that need attention, but it is clear the staff is professional and courteous. The pool area is a perk. Would I stay here again? For the price we paid...YES. For any more...probably not!
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Lexington Hotel
- Ramada Limited Lexington Hotel Lexington
- Ramada Hotel Lexington
- Lexington Ramada
- Ramada Lexington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Limited of Lexington Kentucky located to I-64 and I-75 at exit 110, conveniently located within walking distance of many area restaurants and within 1 mile of major shopping, dining and business parks. Ramada offers 56 well appointed guest rooms with free high speed internet access, business center, free local phone calls, free USA Today, microwave/fridge rooms available. See amenity list for full details. A heated indoor pool and Spa, whirlpool, sauna, and features a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast every morning 6:30am to 10am. On business or pleasure be certain to obtain a true price/value by staying with Ramada Limited of Lexington Kentucky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ramada Limited Lexington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.