“Clean , Safe, Good staff.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #24 of 69 Hotels in Lexington
ATLANTIC BEACH
“Clean , Safe, Good staff.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Front desk staff very accommodating. The rooms were comfortable with fridge, kitchen. Shop downstairs. The only thing is I wish this express hotel did a small but basic breakfast. Well lit parking lot . Free USA today,free coffee 7/24 and fruit.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevator
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Karin P, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Lexington, responded to this review, July 29, 2014

Karin B. Peres, Guest Services Mgr.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Bronston, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I was amazed at how great a place this was, I am a big fan of Holiday Inn hotels and this one was not a disappointment, the staff was great and was given an upgrade because I am a Priority Club member and the room they gave me was great, large, clean and everything that I have come to expect from this hotel chain, the room was clean and very comfortable, I have in the past stayed at Extended Stay for long term stays but from now on I will start staying at Candlewood Suites, I highly recommend this place to everyone if you are staying a night or longer you will not be disappointed and it is right off New Circle Rd. so you have easy access to shops, and restaurants.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Karin P, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Lexington, responded to this review, July 22, 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have stayed there five days a week for 3 months, for work. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room is only cleaned once a week for long term stays. They do a good job at cleaning and supplying fresh towels, but definitely need to do a more thorough job at vacuuming, and moving out chairs, and sweeping under furniture. Each room has a full size refrigerator, stove top, microwave, dishwasher, dishes, coffee maker.and pots and pans. They do not furnish breakfast, but do have a small market in the lobby to by items. The do have free, fresh fruit, and coffee in the market place. It has an indoor pool that is clean.

Room Tip: On the main floor, on the northside is very quiet. The rooms are nice size.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Karin P, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Lexington, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment about our hotel. Your feedback is important to us, it helps us to deliver the Great Guest Experience that our Guests are expecting from a hotel. The items you mentioned regarding your stay will be addressed with staff members and management. I apologize for your less than perfect stay and hope to offer you a more perfect stay in the future.

Karin Peres Guest Service Manager
York, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Stayed overnight traveling to western KY, and arrived about 11:00PM. Walked in to find a sign on the counter greeting me with the message that the desk clerk had stepped away from the desk and would be back soon. After about 12 minutes, the desk clerk did appear and proceeded to check me into my room. I was even assigned a room position I prefer at the end of the hall on the uppermost floor... however, upon my arrival after the long trek up to the room, it was clear that the room had not been made up by housekeeping. First tried to call the front desk on the phone, but no one answered after about 15 rings. So gathered my stuff, and headed back down to the lobby, and was greeted by the sign again. Waited another 10 minutes, then decided to look out front to see if there was any sign of the clerk there and sure enough, he was out front smoking a cigarette. He then assigned me to another room... which had been cleaned... but I honestly had second thoughts after seeing the comforter on the bed... which looked "well used" and quite sketchy. Too tired to care at that point, just took the comforter off... everything else about the hotel was satisfactory, but it was a very brief stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. Your Feedback is very much appreciated, it helps us to deliver Great Service to all of our Guests. The items you mentioned with your stay will be addressed with Staff members and Management. I apologize that this impacted your Experience at our hotel and hope to offer you a better stay in the future.

Karin Peres Guest Service Manager
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I stayed at Candlewood for about 5 days/month for the past 8 months and the staff always made me feel welcome. Any concerns were promptly addressed with a smile. They genuinely care about each and every customer. Karin especially always made me feel welcome. I travel for business and they were one of the best at customer service! It was a great location with easy access, while still providing a quiet, comfortable room.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Kala C, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Lexington, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I was thrilled to read your compliments about Karin and I have passed those on to her. She has been such a wonderful addition to our Candlewood family! All of our staff do a fantastic job in making sure that our guests are taken care of and comfortable during their stay. They truly bring the old saying "Southern Hospitality" to life. With a genuine staff and a comfortable clean room, we bring the home away from home experience to our guests, whether they are staying for one night or months and months at a time. Thank you again for allowing us to provide you that home experience and we hope to see you on your next trip to Lexington!

Kala Cain
Director of Sales
Candlewood Suites
603 Adcolor Drive
Lexington, KY 40511
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

This hotel is a good inexpensive hotel right off the interstate and pretty close to several restaurants. Another big perk is that it is close to the Lexington opera house which has lots of great plays and concerts along with other local attractions.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Karin P, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Lexington, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your kind words along to our staff members. Thanks again for staying with us, we truly appreciate it. We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Karin B. Peres, Guest Services Mgr.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. The chlorine smell from the pool does tend to permeate the common areas but not inside the room. We will definitely stay at Candlewood Suites again!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Karin B. Peres, Guest Services Mgr.

Been to Candlewood Suites Lexington? Share your experiences!